on 27 May 2013
This product is very well made and i am slightly confused why people are complaining about the quality of the clay. Fair enough it is quite stiff and hard when it comes, but after 20 seconds of me putting it on the radiator it was warm, soft and easily flexible. I warmed the next clay up with my hands and it only took 20 seconds. Overall this is a very fun product and it was very enjoyable animating it :)
on 8 November 2012
This is great for the kids and the software is the real selling point as well as the video know hows. The problem with the set is the clay that is provided it is really really hard to use, because it is compacted within the set when you take it out it is really hard to use and takes ages and i mean ages to soften and even then it is not as usable as others you can buy on amazon.

Real dissapointment especially for my child
on 23 March 2013
This box contains two small blocks of modelling clay, a computer CD and a plastic mould to shape Morph. The modelling clay was hard and not useable. The CD software is basic and just uses the camera on your own computer. Nothing you can't do yourself by downloading a free Stop Frame Animation App for computer, iPad or iPhone. That leaves the plastic Morph mould which probably cost 2p to make. It's the most disappointing waste of money. This was a gift for my 11 year old and was a complete and total disappointment. My advice is buy some modelling clay and do it yourself.
on 26 December 2013
Very disappointed by this product. It contains a very old version of the software that is far less usable than the current version on their website. You have to pay to upgrade.
So this is the most expensive clay you can find.
on 24 February 2013
I got this with so vouchers and I ❤ it.It is so fun to make movies but the morph clay was a bit of a let down
on 19 January 2013
We bought this for our 11 year old son. He loves it but like other reviewers have said the plasticine is very difficult to manipulate so it is best bought with the make your own chas
on 12 May 2013
Received this for my 10 year old sons birthday, we had already read the reviews about the hard clay but were prepared to work it and see what we could do.

The clay us absolutely useless, as soon as you try to warm it in your hands, it cracks, as if it is too dry , and falls to pieces, and is not fit for anything.

Its as if the makers just don't care about the end result, supplying such inferior clay.
He is pleased with the green screen though!.
on 2 September 2014
Very misleading product as software included is not the same as the Animate It software shown on their own website. Instead it is much more basic, and doesn't load properly on mac.
on 12 March 2014
This is a great product, really easy to do and kept all the family entertained, from 8 yrs to 47 yrs!! After buying ours i have since bought as a present, a definite buy.
on 20 December 2013
My 9year old son has enjoyed making some films with his lego mini figures and his Lego Herofactory characters. Made a great present and he's really pleased with it.

See one answered question