5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit
Product arrived about two days after ordering it
Does exactly what its meant to: warm enough in the winter and keeps the sweat off you. It's pretty much essential if you're training at this time of year, I'm using it for distance running and cycling
Medium fits me well although a little bit short on the arms as I'm 6ft+
Published on 4 Nov. 2012 by PhillyP

3.0 out of 5 stars Base layer - Yes.. Compression - Nope!
As a baselayer, this thing's okay. It's pretty thin. Thinner than most base layer shirts that I own, but it kept my pretty warm in the recent cold spell. However, if you're thinking of buying this as a compression shirt, then you might want to think again. I take a large in shirts, usually, however to get any sort of compression out of one of these, I think i'd probably...
Published on 15 Feb. 2013 by Guy Greybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 4 Nov. 2012
Product arrived about two days after ordering it
Medium fits me well although a little bit short on the arms as I'm 6ft+

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reasonable priced compression top, 26 Aug. 2014
Good reasonable priced compression top. Used for those cold early morning/evening runs. Ordered a men's small which fits very well as I am 5'4" with a small athletic build. Good length on the arms, takes a little while to warm up in the winter but does the job well once you get going. I personally haven't been cold at all in these.
I have used these as an under garment snowboarding as well as for running, 2xtops and have bought the leggins as well. They are quite a tight fit and will stretch a bit but not loads, so if your a larger build maybe consider going a size up?

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 20 Sept. 2012
I am very pleased with my top. I use it as a base layer for BJJ and it is great worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars right size,good quality, 5 Feb. 2014
After read other reviews,I bought it for my son,it's arrived on time and its warm enough in the winter and keeps the sweat off . My son wear it for sports.The size fits him well .

4.0 out of 5 stars lt does the job but the black stitching looks a bit tacky, 23 Feb. 2014
It's fine for purpose but when you order the white one you don't expect it to come with black stitching all over it, it looks a little tacky, as if they've run out of the right coloured thread to stitch it together, otherwise it is fine and luckily it will be under other layers so won't be too much of and eyesore!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 30 Nov. 2013
Really comfortable, keeps you warm and it is considerably fashionable. Not too tight, but tight enough to keep you cosy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, fine product, 26 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my son in tag rugby, he is very happy, it keeps him warm & looks good, very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 14 Oct. 2014
Excellent value for money. These shirts fit well under business shirts for extra warmth or just by themselves under a jumper, or when cycling under a cycling jacket - very versatile. I have 5 and they just go round and round in the wash and are still in good condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for spinning in a winter chilled log cabin, 10 Dec. 2013
D. Briggs - See all my reviews
I've been using Under Armour sonic compression shirts for indoor spinning and needed something a bit warmer as the temperatures were dropping below 10 degrees C in the place I keep my spinning bike. The shirt feels very similar to the compression Under Armour gear, but is noticeably warmer when I exercise. For those finding it a bit parky nowadays, as I am, this seems to fit the bill, is relatively inexpensive and fits very closely. I don't know how it will wash up and will update if it proves iffy. If it proves to be durable I would certainly buy this again. I bought it more for a test rather than pay two or three times the price for Under Armour cold weather compression.
The main thing is it keeps you warm in a cold environment even when sweating profusely. The jury is out on it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2013
My son needed a base layer for school PE and academy football games/training. Choose this product after reading reviews/comparing prices. My son has worn this frequently and I've had no complaints, so a great buy at a good price