on 4 November 2012
Product arrived about two days after ordering it
Does exactly what its meant to: warm enough in the winter and keeps the sweat off you. It's pretty much essential if you're training at this time of year, I'm using it for distance running and cycling
Medium fits me well although a little bit short on the arms as I'm 6ft+
11 comment13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 August 2014
Good reasonable priced compression top. Used for those cold early morning/evening runs. Ordered a men's small which fits very well as I am 5'4" with a small athletic build. Good length on the arms, takes a little while to warm up in the winter but does the job well once you get going. I personally haven't been cold at all in these.
I have used these as an under garment snowboarding as well as for running, 2xtops and have bought the leggins as well. They are quite a tight fit and will stretch a bit but not loads, so if your a larger build maybe consider going a size up?
on 5 February 2014
After read other reviews,I bought it for my son,it's arrived on time and its warm enough in the winter and keeps the sweat off . My son wear it for sports.The size fits him well .
on 30 November 2013
Really comfortable, keeps you warm and it is considerably fashionable. Not too tight, but tight enough to keep you cosy.
on 20 September 2012
I am very pleased with my top. I use it as a base layer for BJJ and it is great worth every penny.
on 14 October 2014
Excellent value for money. These shirts fit well under business shirts for extra warmth or just by themselves under a jumper, or when cycling under a cycling jacket - very versatile. I have 5 and they just go round and round in the wash and are still in good condition.
on 2 May 2013
My son needed a base layer for school PE and academy football games/training. Choose this product after reading reviews/comparing prices. My son has worn this frequently and I've had no complaints, so a great buy at a good price
on 22 October 2013
I use these for Jiu jitsu. They're warm and comfortable and do the job. Personally I don't like sweaty body on sweaty body skin on skin so they also provide that valuable function. They have seams as can be seen in the pictures and these have frayed a little around the wrists and collar. We'll have to see if they last. I may go for the short sleeved version next time. Of course they will take a bit of a hammering in grappling environments and this may not be a problem with other activities.The sizing seems accurate.
on 4 November 2012
Great and fitted perfectly for my son. Who loved it for his cycling. Would definitely recommend it to anyone and will buy this again for him.
on 12 March 2014
I brought this base layer for my grandson for when he plays football
Good value for money and a quality bit of kit.