5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, hours of fun, 11 Nov 2012
This review is from: Ravensburger Aquarelle Midi Dolphins (Toy)
My daughter got this on her 6th birthday and it wasn't something I would have chosen for her myself as it is aimed at slightly older children and I was aware of the mess factor! I was very pleasantly surprised. She really enjoyed mixing the paints to make the different shades of colour which I helped her with and which was very easy to do. She spend at least two straight hours the first day and the same again the day after painting the pre formatted pictures and she was really pleased with herself when she had finished. The product was easy to use and could be adapted for different age groups as it came with a comprehensive leaflet with different ideas for ways to improve your technique. My younger daughter also joined in with a paintbrush and some plain paper so all in all I was a happy Mummy and I will be picking another of these very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a "painting set", 5 May 2013
This review is from: Ravensburger Aquarelle Midi Dolphins (Toy)
Great little painting set. My kids have loved it, they actually have to make their own colours up by diluting the water colours with water to create different shades, so There's much more to it than just painting the given pictures. My daughter is 6 and my son is 9.

Ravensburger Aquarelle Midi Dolphins