on 22 August 2014
I love these gloves! They are well made, handsomely finished, robust and were perfect for dealing with my fire-pit and bar-B-que throughout a long afternoon and evening of late summer fun. Size wise I could not have asked for better. I am a woman with good size mits (long fingers. wide palm) but the gloves were neither too baggy and cumbersome nor short fingered. They might prove a tad snug for a bloke with big, blokey hands but for the average hand, diamond. They arrived as fast as lightning and despite being red (which is a colour I normally eschew) I was won over by them at first sight and again at first use; they were just the ticket!
on 10 May 2014
First class service, first class product. Arrived Very quick and the long armed gloves are very good. I use mine for making open fires and stoking the Chiminea. Thank you.
on 12 June 2012
Great length on the arm, high quality and very useable. Good size of hand as well
Would definitely re-order if needed to in the future.
on 15 January 2014
The gloves enable me to place logs in my wood burner without the risk of getting burnt. Useful and essential piece of kit for those who have a stove.
on 9 January 2014
prompt delivery, ideal for use with a log burner. These are very good value for money, you could pay a lot more for the same thing.
on 6 November 2015
... Then get yourself a pair of these! A quality made product that protects your hands and forearms too when working with open fires. The glove fit feels secure and not too big, giving confidence when using on camp fire cooking as well as replenishing your fire with fuel. Thank you :0)
on 6 September 2014
good for lighting my fires in oil drum without burning my self
on 3 April 2014
The gloves does the job but come on give a choice of sizes or more apparent size selection icon on the website, the gloves are enormous for me and difficult to work with - standard size 10 (large) seemed to be the only size available.
on 25 February 2014
Excellent product, however, I have small hands so they are far too large, but they are easily manageable. Arrived in oversized box for the product and the Post Office had to reseal it for delivery! Would definitely recommend.
on 11 November 2013