Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 23 January 2014
My grandson is going to love this. he is having a Sonic Birthday cake so will be delighted when he opens this present. Lovely cushion and will look very much in place in his bedroom.
on 25 March 2013
Worth the money.

Good quality and a must for any sonic fan out there. Cushion is round in shape and is a very solid item with good stitching that hopefully should last.
on 30 November 2013
Arrived on time and in excellent packaging, the pillow is a good size and the fabric is good quality. It has a nice thickness and I'm very happy with my purchase
on 5 May 2013
Really nice cushion for my sonic mad 3 year old - sits lovely on his bed but he gets it off every day and puts it in his tent. A really high quality material.
on 17 April 2014
I got this for my 3 year old son and he loves it so much, he carries it everywhere! Excellent quality cushion.
on 16 August 2013
Thank u for my cushion I love sonic the hedgehog a big thanks to u I will shop here again :-)
on 15 November 2014
Arrived quickly, as expected kids love it in their room
on 26 March 2015
My nephew loved this pillow. Quick delivery
on 20 March 2015
My sonic mad son love's this..FAB!
on 8 February 2015