5.0 out of 5 stars Personal Purchase Review
Hilariously childish and girly. As a man of 24 years of age, it very much gives the new sleeping quarters a much needed touch of irony. In regards to delivery and service, can't fault it. Quick and quality. Wining.
Published 16 months ago by Mr S Mayers

3.0 out of 5 stars ponny duvet
Well my 3 years old one just loved it. I am not too kin about the quality because it's not 100% cotton.
Published 11 months ago by berd

5.0 out of 5 stars Personal Purchase Review, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Character World 135 x 200 cm My Little Pony Magic Single Panel Duvet Set (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Two Duvets for the price of one, 21 Feb 2014
I didn't realise that there was another picture on the back of this. This is great for a little girls bedroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mlp bedding, 12 Feb 2014
Once again this was for my little girl, she absolutely loves it and swears it's the best covers she's ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Pony Duvet, 2 Feb 2014
B. Davison (Merseyside) - See all my reviews
My youngest grand daughter loves this duvet set and everything My Little Pony related. It washes well and looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Brother, 26 Jan 2014
My brother is obsessed with my little pony. (hes 26)
so i bought him this for his birthday

HE LOVES IT!!!
said its the best pressent ever!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Jan 2014
Susannah C. Donald (Belfast, N Ireland) - See all my reviews
My daughter very happy with it. It feels quite hard and I am hoping it will soften with washing, but generally very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my daughter whoop with delight!, 15 Oct 2013
This is the perfect new bedlinen for my daughter, pink purple and horsey! It looks good and washes well. Very happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars ponny duvet, 13 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 3 July 2013
Mrs. M. Heron "mheron" (ire) - See all my reviews
Just a fantastic set - different pony pattern on the back for a bit of variety for little girls.
Lovely quality. v happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Made a little girl very happy, 5 May 2013
Looks great in our daughter's room, good quality and very bright and cheery. It was a perfect purchase for a MLP super-fan who wanted her own room.