5.0 out of 5 stars Great soft duvet
Other reviews say these are cheap, our ones are soft and don't feel cheap at all. My little 3 year old boy loves it. :-)
Published 20 months ago by Sarah Killeen-McGuirk

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for little boys
My son is a big fan of disney cars and absolutely loves this bedding. I would agree with some of the other comments, the quality isn't great but it is an inexpensive product therefore you get what you pay for.
It does get softer the more you wash it but I would probably spend more next time so I'm happier with the quality.
Overall, does the job, keeps my boy...
Published 8 months ago by R00P1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great soft duvet, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Character World 135 x 200 cm Disney Cars Spy Single Rotary Duvet Set (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars reveiw, 16 Oct 2013
my boys love it and it came when it said it would, I cant wait to do their bedroom out now

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 6 July 2013
My son love his quilt and i am very happy with this set it also washes very good well done defo order from this supplier and delivery and price was very good

4.0 out of 5 stars Cars duvet set, 12 Sep 2013
Mrs. S. M. Booth (Faversham, Kent, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I purchased these for when my grandsons come to stay. Before they arrived I did wonder what the quality would be like as they were so inexpensive. The instructions told me to wash them before use, which I did, and they came out really soft and appeared to be of really quite decent quality. On side has a huge picture of one of the cars and on the other side there are lots of smaller pictures. The boys love them so they were a great hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Lovely. Bright colours

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bed setting, 11 May 2014
My son loves cars so this was a lovely bed cover set to buy. He was a very happy little boy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for little boys, 23 April 2014
Overall, does the job, keeps my boy happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 4 April 2014
For the price, this is excellent with an appealing design. Material was a little stiff initially but once it was washed, it appears to be absolutely fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 Mar 2014
Looks good in my boys car room matches the toddler set I brought for toddler bed. My son was so excited to have a cars big boy bed :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, delivery quick, 19 Mar 2014
All as per described, lovely colours, can't wait to see my boys face when he gets it as a birthday present

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›