5.0 out of 5 stars do you want 270 degree or 90 degree?
Published on 31 Mar. 2013 by A Cactus

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work
I recently checked this and found it was faulty. I have had this for a spare / awaiting new purchase. Still waiting for PJP to reply / send a replacement NOT RECOMMENDED. ..... UPDATE:
Published 17 months ago by T. G. F. Garrett

5.0 out of 5 stars do you want 270 degree or 90 degree?, 31 Mar. 2013
A Cactus "Andy Cactus" (NW UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 270 degree right angle hdmi adapter female to male, 270 degree hdmi bend (Electronics)
Needed to redirect a HDMI lead on my Panasonic Viera 3rd input which is on the left edge of the screen to keep the cable hidden. Just check the orientation of your input socket. If your long flat edge of the (female) HDMI socket on the TV is the one closest to the rear of the set then this 270 degree socket is what you want. Works perfectly and can't argue with the price.

The 270 degree is the bend angle between the short sides of the socket profile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for wall mounted TV's with close brackets, 17 Jun. 2013
This adapter (or one of the other angled HDMI adapters on Amazon) are perfect if you have a wall mounted TV and there isn't much space between the TV and the wall/bracket. Depending on your TV manufacturers implementation of the sockets, you may find that plugging a HDMI cable then comes straight out of the back of the TV and will impact your ability to mount/angle your TV correctly without bending the cable (possibly to the point of failure of either the socket or the cable itself). This range of adapters will fix this problem. For the reviewed product, this was used with a Panasonic TV in order to bring the HDMI cable straight up towards the ceiling so I could then bring the cable horizontally above the bracket as the bracket prevented the use of a sideways adapter. Before purchasing, be sure to check the orientation of your HDMI sockets on your TV and make sure you order the correct angle you need, I did this based on the image shown of this item in relation to the socket orientation on the back of the TV.

Does the job I needed it for perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really neat adapter, 30 Mar. 2014
I bought a high spec Sony TV with two HDMI connections, only to find that one of the connections was at the side. Needless to say that when I connected the HDMI lead to that particular socket, the flex stuck out the side of the TV and was easily seen from the front.
I looked on Amazon thinking surely there must be some sort of adapter available, and sure enough there was. I ordered this adapter and it arrived very quickly and problem solved.
It really is a very neat little piece of kit, and so long as you make sure that you order the correct 'handing' I.e. looking at the front of the TV if the connection is on the left hand side you need this one (270degrees), on the right hand side you need the 90deg.
On top of that it's also a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars good design, 23 Feb. 2013
does exactly as it is supposed to and keeps the cables from sticking out the side of the tv so cannot fault them, just watch out for the direction you need as I bought the 90 degree versions before realising my mistake in that not all my tvs have the same socket,
some are requiring the 90 degree but others have the 270 degree requirement as in this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Works., 26 Mar. 2013
Needed this to add right angle to HDMI cable, works great but be sure to check if you need a 90 dgree or 270 degree adapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 24 Feb. 2013
Excellent quality, arrived in good time with adequate packaging. Completely solved the problem of the HDMI cable being visible when fitted to its normal side connection on my Samsung TV - manufacturers please note!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 4 Feb. 2014
T. G. F. Garrett (UK) - See all my reviews
Applied for a refund, they(PJP)pretty much ignored me then when I sent a third email they tell me "PJP ELECTRONICS has closed your return request. The reason for the closure of your request is: Return period has expired!!! Well they even asked me to send the thing back (on my expense)and I get "sorry we only give THREE MONTHS warrantee. Never again will I deal with this company nor will I recommend. It's only a few pounds but it's the principle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat and Tidy, 10 Jan. 2014
Blair 49 (Solihull England) - See all my reviews
A nifty little gizmo, bought to tidy up the connections at the back of the TV, and it works a treat. The HDMI3 socket on my Samsung is on the very edge of the left hand side of the screen pointing outwards (a very poor design and very much looking like an after thought), so with the HDMI cable in place it has to bend back on itself to connect in this case to my dvd player. But with this right handed connector in place I no longer have to bend the cable against its will backwards. And the cable is no longer visible poking out of the TV side ! Result !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Plugs are Us, 18 May 2012
Got to me in good time for a major refit of kit.

I found this item by accident while looking for other angled plugs & sockets, it made my day, in fact the whole week, to get cables out of sight, therefore out of (my wife's) mind.

Well done suppler for rearly making my day./..

5.0 out of 5 stars Hdmi adapter, 24 Sept. 2012
This little adapter does a brilliant job in allowing an hdmi cable to fit into the side slot of my Samsung tv.i would totally recommend this item.