5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable walking shoes
These are, quite simply, the most comfortable light walking shoes that I have ever owned. They are clearly aimed at those who require a fairly wide fitting.
Now onto my second pair having worn the first pair out!
Published on 7 Aug 2012 by Chris Sweeney

2.0 out of 5 stars Mens Brasher walking shoes
This is the second pair of Bosoli walking shoes i've had within the past three years....first pair so good they were walked out however, the second pair is well below par - laces broken within a few weeks...not good quality!! overall shoe not of same quality, not the same Brasher smooth ness nor flexable upper, more ridged and not as confortable as previous pair.
Published on 23 April 2012 by tyrone bush man

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable walking shoes, 7 Aug 2012
This review is from: BRASHER Bosoli Men's Walking Shoes (Apparel)
Now onto my second pair having worn the first pair out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Third pair of Brashers, 28 Jun 2012
This review is from: BRASHER Bosoli Men's Walking Shoes (Apparel)
I have had Brasher shoes since 2007 and love them. When I went for the Bosili I was amazed at the price as my previous shoes were close to 100. Have just tested them on a long wet walk in a highland forest and they came out very well. Dry feet and plenty of comfort over 5 miles. They look good as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mens Brasher walking shoes, 23 April 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars great while they lasted but not built to last, 5 Feb 2014
This shoe looks like real quality. I wore mine a lot, really liked them, very comfortable in hot or wet conditions, walked many miles in them, kept out all but the heaviest of rain. But then the stitching fell apart, which is a shame because the sole and leather are still in perfect condition. It's hard to find a shoe-mender who knows anything about shoe-mending these days, shoes seem to have become disposable. Good for a year then disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Brasher Bosoli, 4 Oct 2012
Megaroons (Devon, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BRASHER Bosoli Men's Walking Shoes (Apparel)
This is my second pair of Bosoli walking shoes and I'm afraid the quality isn't as good as my first pair. The padding isn't so thick especially on the tongue so you feel the laces. The tongue is shorter and less padded. Also I felt that the padding at the top of the heel wasn't quite as padded. I improve the comfort by wearing a second pair of thick socks which I didn't do with the first pair except on long walks. Note: I did not buy my shoes from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bosoli, 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: BRASHER Bosoli Men's Walking Shoes (Apparel)
I love Brasher boots and footwear, my main walking boots are Brasher Hillmaster GTX's and I've been wearing Bosoli's for around the last decade. This being my fourth pair. Key attractions are a fairly light weight shoe, made from 2 pieces of leather with little stitching and no water proof membrane. Because of no waterproof membrane the shoes breathe much better (goretex is good but you still get sweaty feet in warm weather), but because they are pretty much only made from two pieces of leather they are pretty much waterproof anyway, so ideal for low level or urban walking in pretty much all but he worst weather. And they are so comfortable right out of the box. They even look quite smart. I usually end up completely wearing mine out over the course of about 2 years,.

Please note though Brasher have altered the design slightly, the latest ones are cut fractionally different from the original Bosoli's, and have different lacing eyelets. Insole feels a little different too. Still very comfortable.

BRASHER Bosoli Men's Walking Shoes