on 19 March 2015
Would just like to point out a few things about this product as I actually work for Pandora... pandora charms ARE manufactured in Thailand, the company was founded in denmark but the jewellery is produced in thailand. This is a spacer not a charm and is supposed to be half the size of the charms as spacers are designed to fill any gaps you have that aren't big enough for charms. it won't screw on to the bracelet as it was not designed to, not all charms screw on as many are too delicate and will simply slide on. Lastly, it has most likely arrived in a plastic bag because even though pandora don't sell directly to amazon they do sell to other companies who then sell on to amazon.
11 comment|182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 March 2013
Dainty little charm which fits my Pandora bracelet beautifully. Quick service- would recommend. A little wary due to horror stories about fake products, but no worries.
on 31 December 2012
Loved this charm, although it is called a spacer it looks good on my bracelet. Am even contemplating getting another its so nice.
on 17 March 2015
The one thing I will say is I look this up on the Pandora website before buying and it is what I wanted !!! it is nt a charm it is a spacer so it is smaller then a charm or bead it made to go between them and on Pandora website this was £15 so was very happy. Thank u. :)
on 21 April 2013
This is a spacer. I purchased 4 of them. They have the 925 silver stamp and the standard Pandora makers mark "ALE". I am very happy with this purchase.
on 16 March 2015
i just wanted a couple of cheap spacers for my bracelet and this was fine. I don't know why there are reviewers moaning as for this price what do you expect? I like it. Quick delivery too. :)
on 25 November 2013
Doesn't fit the pandora bracelet. Spins round and doesn't screw onto it. Very disappointed. Waste of money, I don't recommend
on 14 December 2013
Quite misleading re the picture in the advert, thought this would be slightly larger, comes in a plastic bag, not impressed
on 16 December 2015
Very bad item, looks cheap and tacky and does not have stone in it like pictures show! Maybe fake??
review image review image review image review image
on 25 April 2013
I hadn't realised this was only a SPACER, not a screw on charm!!!!
But it came on time and in an official pandora box, so OVERALL I was happy with value for money.