5.0 out of 5 stars Motivation!!
Bit premature i know but i love my fuel band, ive only had it a day ,but straight out of the box it made me smile.

I had already downloaded the software and app on my mac and i phone, in anticipation of my band arriving.

It looks really good and after a Zumba class i reached my goal and my phone was dancing!! makes you feel
really good...
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Hugely disappointing gift
Published 14 months ago by SWAY

1.0 out of 5 stars Hugely disappointing gift, 15 Aug 2013
SWAY (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nike Fuel + Band (Small) (Misc.)
This was bought for me as a present and after a few days use I was tempted to ask for the receipt so I could return it. I had no problem setting it up or getting data from it etc. The problem is that it is useless for any activity that does not involve you moving your hands - so forget cycling, spinning, step machines etc.. It's pace count or cadence is way off, so the only useful data from this is a rather arbitrary measure of work done called "Fuel", which doesn't even seem that closely related to calories (hence its use). If you're serious about exercise invest a bit more money and get a watch with both a GPS and accelerometer, which will accurately measure calories, distance covered, elevation, speed etc.. whether you are swimming, cycling or running.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok if your not serious about sport, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Nike Fuel + Band (Small) (Misc.)
I have done my research into these activity wristbands, and this one isn't the best out there. It looks and feels pretty cool, but other than that it is really just a fancy watch.

The calories/ steps are vastly inaccurate. It is more expensive than similar products but lacks some interesting features such as sleep tracking and silent alarm clock.

The only this product can do is show you a ROUGH difference in exercise from day to day,but the data is very inaccurate (and so is disguised in the made up units of 'fuel').

The only redeeming feature is the app/ computer counter part is very clear and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivation!!, 23 Jan 2013

really good!

A few bad reviews on here from last year but i think they have improved maybe!

I would recommend the band if you need a little motivation to get active. Get 1 and have some fun!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Your Research Before Purchasing, 7 Aug 2012
This review is from: Nike Fuel + Band (Small) (Misc.)
Before ordering the Nike+ Fuel Band I must have read every tech and fitness blog review there was. The feedback was largely positive and so I 'invested' in the device. What arrived at my door a few days later was no more use than a slightly weighty bracelet which would not respond to any amount of coaxing. I decided to trawl the internet for advise in my attempts to get the device to show some kind of life and was horrified by the number of independent reviewers who had received similar defective products. Calling Nike support was easy enough. I called and described the problem, they admitted that yes, there was a number of broken batches of the Fuelband around at the moment and told me to simply send it back. The inconvenience with this however is that I can only assume that the 'broken batches' are far more numerous than they would like to admit because they do not offer a replacement. I was told they would give me a refund but a repair or a replacement was not an option. I would have to wait until the refund was given and then place another order and wait again for delivery of another band which may or may not work.

Overall, it seems to be a bit of a lottery as to who receives a working device, who receives a broken one and who receives a working one which then breaks a few days after arrival. My advise it to check those 'unofficial' reviews and make a considered decision/gamble. Mine arrived broken and even Nike themselves admit that I am a member of an ever growing group of dissatisfied customers.

Good luck!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine: good incentive, 23 Aug 2012
M. Raymond Walter (Monte-Carlo) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nike Fuel + Band (Small) (Misc.)
I am enjoying my Nike+ fuel band ... Last night I was a couple of hundred fuel points shy of my daily target (4,000 points) and found my self taking the dog out for an extra walk (much to his delight) just before bed time to reach the fuel point goal. Not too sure how the system works: 1,000 points for a brisk hour-long morning walk, then 3,000 points accumulated fairly easily just in the course of a normal's day work (walking around the office, and doing errands.) All-in-all, I enjoy wearing the band, I use it most as a watch, but the fuel points do make me try to do a bit more. So 4 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me on my toes, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Nike Fuel + Band (Small) (Misc.)
I bought this as my daughter in law said it was brilliant as a keep fit aid. It really is good and records the amount of steps I have taken each day and the number of calories burned. It really is helping me to get fitter but beware you can become addicted!

5.0 out of 5 stars many miles more to go, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Nike Fuel + Band (Small) (Misc.)
I purchased this wonderful item but not for running. So far, it says Ive pulled the heid of it for 17 miles. Should get to 20 tonight

4.0 out of 5 stars AAArrrrrrrrr then OOOOOOOOooooo, 7 July 2012
D. Wragg "Dawggg" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nike Fuel + Band (Small) (Misc.)
Well I waited a week from recieving this to posting my review.
Day 1 - 2 stars - looks fab seems easy to follow set up, but does not seem to sinc with nike+, I'll get used to it.
Day 2 - 2 stars - still fighting with nike + , one line guide looks pretty but not very good on trouble shooting. error 52 when trying to sinc. Web site says reset, if that doesn't work contact nike+. Nope does not work e mail to nike.
Day 3 - NO STARS - no e mail back from nike, ready to box it back up and send it back. AAAAAAArrrrrrrrrr
Day 4 - 2 Stars - Made decision to factory reset. Yeah game on sincs with web and app. all singing and dancing.
Day 5 - 4 stars - got to grips with it and LOVE IT.

If you are going to buy this be prepared to fight with it, it is worth it in the end. I now sinc regually and look to go the long way round to get a fwe more points towards my daily total. I also use a garmin GPS to map my courses challenge myself, but this is a nice little gadget to keep tabs on you oeveral days activity not just workouts or runs.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more excuses, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: Nike Fuel + Band (Small) (Misc.)
Bought this for my wife, she now knows how active she has been and is always working to obtain her target whichiswhatthis device is all about

5.0 out of 5 stars good motivation, 26 Oct 2012
This review is from: Nike Fuel + Band (Small) (Misc.)
After having seen a former flatmate purchase one of these nike fuel bands I was always curious and decided to buy myself one.

The nike fuel points are rather arbitrary, however, the goals you set yourself really do push you to work a little harder each day. e.g. to reach my daily goal of 5000 I will do extra things like fast pace walk to the bus, or move around the house a bit more and get more active.

Overall it is a great motivator and has really helped me lose weight in general. It serves as a watch as well, however, I already have my own watch so wasn't a huge benefit to myself.

Nike Fuel + Band (Small)