5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
This case is such good value for everything it includes and a lot cheaper than I saw on the high street. The case fits great so you can still use all the buttons and the camera without taking the phone out. Its also a great colour and is easy to find in the bottom of your bag. Would recommend to anyone with a galaxy ace 2.
Published 22 months ago by FranH

1.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Ace Case
Published 20 months ago by mikeyham

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 13 Sep 2012
This review is from: Supergets« Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 Purple Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Stylus and Polishing Cloth (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your Ace 2 safe and snazzy., 15 Nov 2012
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I've just got my Ace 2 - and I love it, it's a great mid-range Android phone which punches above its weight. I don't want it getting scratched by an accidental dropping of car-keys into my pocket, or dropping the actual phone - and this budget faux-leather case looked like an ideal solution.

The soft leather case has a hard plastic insert into which the phone is pressed into place. Once held in place the phone is secure and won't fall out. This is far better than being held in place by fabric or a ridge of leather which tend to loosen with time. The magnetic clasp fastens the flip well, it won't accidentally come open. The phone camera is not obscured by the case, so it remains fully functional, the headphone socket is partially covered by the clasp but not enough to prevent you from having your headphones plugged in while the case is closed. The charging port is completely covered unless in the open position, but that isn't really an issue as when charging your phone it's not likely to be in your bag or pocket - I charge mine at my desk and like it to be open and ready! The volume buttons, memory card slot and power button are all accessible.

The inside of the case has two slits for credit cards, personally I wouldn't use it for that as the raised text on the cards may rub against the phone screen, but some may find it useful. The case also comes with a stylus, screen protector and a little dust cloth. The cloth is pretty effective at shining up the screen and is essential of you want to apply the screen protector (any bit of dust on the screen will cause a bubble). The screen protector is quite thick but it doesn't distort the screen. I've used screen protectors before which were awful and seriously reduced the visual impact of the display, but this is completely transparent. It was a bit fiddly to put on, but no more fiddly than any other screen protector - and once they're on, they're on!

I don't actually use the screen protector any more, I'm happy enough with the protection received by the cover itself. The stylus is a bit flimsy but it does the job well. I don't feel I need it but when using the qwerty keyboard for text messages the stylus comes in handy as my clumsy fingers can sometimes hit the adjacent key rather than the one I wanted!

In a nutshell: There are far more expensive covers out there which are no better than this one, and it's available in a range of colours (my purple one is quite fetching!). This offers excellent protection and is easy to use, simply unfasten the magnetic clip and flip the cover down! It looks good and does the job well, I have no complaints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good .., 7 Nov 2012
Petercats (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
Supergets purple flip-top case for "Samsung Galaxy Ace 2, model i8160" :- very pleased with this.. extremely nicely made considering the price. The phone fits perfectly inside a thin springy plastic shell that holds it in place. with all switches/camera/buttons easily accessible. Magnetic catch to lid. Not at all bulky. Nice, leather-like texture and feel to it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Ace Case, 26 Nov 2012
The cases by this supplier are rubbish. Mine lasted all of 2 months - the plastic holder just disintegrated - bits of it kept falling off. I would not recommend ANY phone holder with a plastic holder, even though the cover is leather. When the plastic gives out there is nothing to stop the phone falling out.Supergets« Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Premium Black Top Flip Leather Case with Touch Screen Stylus And Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Top Flip Leather Case, 20 Feb 2013
Mrs. G. Ferguson (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
yes I would recomend this item.
Free P&P.
Good value for the price.
Arrived in quick time.
Love the colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 28 Sep 2012
I can`t rave enough about this phone cover what a really great buy. so much to offer at such a small price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product., 16 Aug 2013
Miss Kirsty M. Swain "Kirsty" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Good product, lasted well. Just a slight crack on the black plastic rim after about 6 months. Nice, bright, attractive colour and the magnet faster is good and strong. Has done an excellent job protecting my phone even though I've dropped it a couple of times! Just note that the case has to be open in order for phone to be charged (no gap in case to plug charger through).

3.0 out of 5 stars Case itself is fine., 30 Dec 2012
D. Reid (surrey, uk) - See all my reviews
I just found it silly to include a soft tipped stylis and yet there is no provision to store it. Even in a womans handbag I can see this item getting the soft end damaged and seems to me a small pocket in or on the leather case could solve this defect

2.0 out of 5 stars case, 6 Oct 2012
I was so disappointed when this arrived. I already had a case like this but I wanted one to store my credit cards or notes so I don't need to carry my purse around too. When I put my phone in, it fit well and the stylus was cute. That's why I gave it a 2. The screen protector fell off have way through the day and the slots for the credit cards are just holes they slit into the old case.

Some how I ordered 2 of these they will refund me for the extra one but I have to pay more money for the post and packaging.

I don't know if I managed to get the 2 faulty ones or the other reviews were just done by the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014