5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these purchases
Published 13 months ago by Noshin Quadri

1.0 out of 5 stars I went for the next size and it still didn't fit!
Published 4 months ago by Amani Mugasa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these purchases, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Bohn Swimwear Long Sleeve Women's Swim Top - Black (Misc.)
Being muslim always makes the thought of being able to swim whilst preserving modesty difficult. However, have never been happier with my purchases of this Bohn Swimwear long sleeve women's swim top in black and matching leggings. Had to go bigger with the top as I am a bit top heavy but chose my usual dress size for the leggings. The fit was perfect and can't wait to be able to use them for both my Hydrotherapy sessions as well as my swimming sessions. Loved the fit of both of these purchases, with prompt delivery I have now also purchased the swim hood as I wear a hijab. Will review the swim hood once I have received it but would strongly recommend both of these products. I do wish that the top had built in bust support as that would have been nice...would have to use my bra underneath the top but don't think that's a big problem under the circumstances. Choose your normal dress size as you would when you shop and am positive that you will not be disappointed!
Thank God for these products! Really missed swimming and now I can get back in the pool again as well as observe my religion whilst doing so. Very Happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool cover up, 16 May 2013
All you need to keep safe in strong sun while enjoying the freedom to swim and enjoy the water. This oufit is close-fitting and extremely comfortable to wear while offering a safe solutin to sun worries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Bohn Swimwear Long Sleeve Women's Swim Top - Black (Misc.)
I spend some time doing static hydrotherapy exercises standing in water and this can result in getting chilly. I found this a good solution as it keeps you warm while you're static but is also perfectly conducive to swimming and more vigorous exercise without making you too hot. Also good for those who want a bit of cover on the beach or by outdoor pool, either for modesty or sun-avoidance purposes.

1.0 out of 5 stars I went for the next size and it still didn't fit!, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bohn Swimwear Long Sleeve Women's Swim Top - Black (Misc.)
I went for the next size up and it was really tight, especially were the white stripe is, it is a loop that goes all the way around/underneath the arm and than was tight and the neck part strangled me! I would recommend getting it two sizes too big for a comfortable fit. Also, it was really expensive, so I couldn't get another one without losing £6 to return it. Also poor quality, seams are weak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long sleeve top, 5 Jan. 2014
The material for the long sleeve womens swim top is amazing it fits well and is very comfortable to wear. I would recommend to anyone who want to go swimming to buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Feb. 2014
This product met all my expectations and it arrived quickly. It is chlorine proof and doesn't feel a drag in the water.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Jun. 2014
The sleeves may seem loose around the wrist area up to elbow for the skinny armed but even so it's still a good one!

5.0 out of 5 stars really good product, 27 Feb. 2014
I bought two of these and they are really useful when you live in a hot country as they are lightweight and protect you from dangerous rays- they were well packed and delivered in good time- thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Feb. 2014
Eileen Cooper "EileenC" (Milton Keynes UK) - See all my reviews
got this as I have arthritis in my right arm and shoulder, swimming is ok but once my arm is cold it locks up, so far each time I have worn this it helps a wee bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars swim top, 26 Sept. 2013
I suffer psoriasis so was delighted with this cover up.

I have used it a lot and would recommend it to friends for whatever reason

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›