4.0 out of 5 stars Very good
I am pleased at how light the pram is and it's incredibly easy to maneuver. it arrived quickly and I found it easy to put together.I like that you can remove the wheels and swap the colourful material too.
My daughter loves it and is very cushioned and comfortable and its the first pram that shes slept in peacefully too.
I've tried others like Mamas and Papas...
Published 19 months ago by BrittFace

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic parts- not built to last even with light use!
Seemed a bargain, sadly not so. After less than 2 months of use, as I was crossing the road a wheel came off! On closer inspection, a plastic part that held the wheel on had sheared off. I realise it was made to meet a price point, however these crucial parts that secure wheels on should really be metal and not plastic. If you buy one, don't expect it to last very long!
Published 2 months ago by Ronnie

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 Feb 2013
I've tried others like Mamas and Papas one at £400 a piece but this one is by far better.
the only reasons I dropped a star is because I found the break bar at the back annoying and I kept tripping over it. I also wish the peep-through window in the hood had a flap to cover it when the suns bright and behind. It wakes her when she sleeps. I also have an issue with the pully strings at the back that adjusts the sitting position. Its hard to push the button and pull in the opposite direction. I cant get the hand of it. I wish the basket underneath was easier to access too.
Either way these might just be my own preferences but all in all the prams well worth it and im pleased with the structure and material its made from.

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally great value for money, 7 Feb 2013
Only negatives is it is a little unstable, not a huge issue but you need to be aware of it.

Also would be great if the front wheels were just a little larger as pushing it on our back garden gravel path is a bit of a pain.

On the plus side, very light ! and good maneuverability, and packs down to a small size (the most important factor for small car owners ;-))

1.0 out of 5 stars Plastic parts- not built to last even with light use!, 30 July 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Obaby Tour 3-wheeler pushcair, 25 May 2014
It's a shame to say because gran n grandpa bought it for our little boy but it's very unstable. Tips at the slightest turn!! Has actually even gone over when my elder boy was pushing it!! Thank goodness I was at hand to save him! Also it won't even go over the slightest sandy/gravel/uneven surface. The front wheel simply isn't substantially built enough to do so. And don't even get me dstarted on trying to steer it one-handed!!!!! Which I often have to do when I've a shopping basket or my eldest's school things in hand. Or of course when holding my eldest's hand to cross the road. Big disappointment that I daren't tell gran n gramps about!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars only lasted a year, 12 Feb 2014
I really liked this buggy when it arrived. It was big enough for my daughter who is 2. I used it to do the school run. I bought the buggy in Feb 2013. In the last month the back wheels felt loose, the mechanism to hold it in place when open jammed and only half the buggy was locked in, the brake kept coming on when going down curbs without bumping down. Today I pushed the handle down to go up a curb and it broke off altogether, and because of where the mechanism is to fold the buggy the whole thing collapsed with my daughter in it in the middle of the road. I wasn't expecting to have to buy another buggy when I bought this but it hasn't lasted well at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colourful pushchair, 4 Nov 2013
Lovely bright pushchair. Bit of a pain to have to flatten everything to get it down then put it all back properly to use again and my son seems to always lean to the side of pushchair too so doesn't always look comfy but all in all I do like this pushchair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughters pram, 16 July 2013
Excellent pram for our needs. Very light for putting in and out of boot of car
Loved the stripes design

3.0 out of 5 stars For occasional use only, 16 July 2013
I purchased this pushchair to use 3-4 days per week when my grandson visits. On the positive side, it looks good and is easy to use. On the negative side, the footrest is inadequate which makes it uncomfortable for any child to use; there are two loops at the back which are connected to the frame to hold the seat back in place, one of these has come away already and had to be sewn back on. My grandson is 18 months old and I expect to use this pushchair for at least another 6 months but I would stress to potential buyers that this pushchair is not substantial enough to use from birth to 2-3 years old. I would recommend this pushchair for occasional use only.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 Feb 2014
Was very disappointed with this buggy it was not very sturdy and found difficult getting up and down pavements safely

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous!, 22 Nov 2013
After hunting absolutely every where on the net I eventually decided to order this pram- after using this product for just one week the back left wheel fell off causing a huge inconvenience as I was stranded with a 6 month old baby and other various items - not to mention the danger or injury it could have caused- putting it down to it being a one off I ordered a replacement after using this exact same but replaced pram I found myself in another extremely awkward embarrassing and damn right dangerous situation.... the worrying matter is that as its a three wheeler the back wheels are the main support so without a doubt had I not have been holding on to the pushchair my baby would have toppled to the side and probably been hurt as I'm sure many parents would agree such products should be removed until an investigation is carried out- very very angry mum and dad!