5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget
Purchased this on 15/9/12. After much searching and review reading settled on this sound bar. It has 2 optical inputs and an aux input so I can connect my Sky box and PS3 easily. I wanted to be able to connect my ipod and found that the bluetooth facility is great I can connect anything with bluetooth. The base box connects automatically also by bluetooth so you can put...
Published on 19 Sept. 2012 by Christine A

3.0 out of 5 stars Limited
The sound options are pretty limited on this. I would have preferred more control. However, it is a huge improvement over the tv speakers, nice and loud, can play music from my phone or ipad using Bluetooth, so I am still glad I purchased it. Nice not to have loads of wires all over the place.
Published 18 months ago by S. Blyth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of kit., 31 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Lg Nb3520A Sound Bar (Electronics)
I couldn't believe how much better the sound quality was enhanced by this stylish , well designed , unobtrusive bit of kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sound, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Lg Nb3520A Sound Bar (Electronics)
Excellent sound. Didn't realise it had European power connecters though. Still, more than happy with it until I can afford a SONOS !!

4.0 out of 5 stars LG NB3520A, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Lg Nb3520A Sound Bar (Electronics)
My LG NB3520A soundbar came from France and so did the instructions! The Bluetooth sub set it's self up without me noticing which was just as well as with no English translation available.The unit has 2 optical inputs and the appropriate cable is included. When it says there is an analogue input it's actually only a single 3.5mm jack plug input and not the expected twin RCA sockets. I've used this with a single 3.5 to twin RCA lead as my TV has no optical input socket and it sounds fine to me. I'll use it until I need a replacement TV. The unit is a bit longer than I expected as unfortunately the site I got the recommendation from gave the measurements in mm and not cm, and a metre long soundbar is really quite a big thing! That aside, the sound is excellent especially giving speech a marked improvement in clarity over the TV speakers and on a par with the sound through my HiFi. My own research may have been a bit lacking but I finally ended up with a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Soundbar!, 16 Jan. 2013
L. Woolridge "Leewoo" (Stoke-On-Trent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lg Nb3520A Sound Bar (Electronics)
I purchased this on the 7th of January 2013 whilst browsing through the local curry's. I had a look at all of their soundbars, compared their wattage, theirinput types and sub woofer types and this one just jumped out at me. I had the guy there plug me a usb in to it and play me some music, which hapened to be the intro music from batman and iron man and it just sounded great, it filled the entire building with clear, crisp sound.

The reason i went for a sounbar over 5.1 surround sound is because it has gone into the bedroom which is only a small room and I have no space to put all of the speakers which come with 5.1 sets. The soundbar isn't the smallest piece of kit but it is smaller in width than my LG 50" plasma TV and it looks the business. One great thing is that the subwoofer is wireless which means you can put it anywhere in the same room without having any trailing cables, the subwoofer for me was already automatically linked to the soundbar making the setup that much easier. One of the great pull-ins for me about this soundbar is the bluetooth capabilities, no need to buy an adapter, its built in! I easily linked up my phone and samsung galaxy Note 10.1 tablet and it works brilliantly, automatically cutting the audio off from the devices and only feeding it through the sounbar and subwoofer.

The different modes aren't the greatest that i've seen, you can have normal, bass, voice, loudness and a few others. I had a play around with them and the normal tends to be fine with everything whether it be music or a film. There is also 3D mode and dolby digital mode too. I had worried about the volume/quality of this once i'd got it home but im beyond happy with it, it bounces round my room perfectly.

Inside the (oversized) box you get the subwoofer, the soundbar, one 1m optical cable, the remote with batteries and all the booklets etc. I actually really like the remote because it linked up to my TV automatically which means i can change the volume on both the tv and sounbar, alternate through the inputs, mute either/both, and change all the settings i want, i no longer need my regular tv remote which is one less thing cluttering up the place!

All in all, i can recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend crazy money on 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound (excluding the cheaper ones) as it it's very neat, does the job very well and the sound quality is great, fantastic product!

2.0 out of 5 stars Lg Nb3520A Sound Bar - French!, 9 Feb. 2013
Orbea 27 (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lg Nb3520A Sound Bar (Electronics)
The sound bar turned up several days passed its expected (anticipated) delivery date. The company blamed this on the courier, who then blamed it on the snow (even though it finished a week ago and had all defrosted). When it finally arrived, the outside box was in a state of disrepair and that worried me that the product was damaged. On opening it up and inspecting it inside, it appeared to be ok. Looking closer, I realised that all of the documentation was in French, including the manual. That's not a problem, because I can go online and download the manual. So firstly, it's turned up late, the box was damaged and the documentation was all French. Couldn't get worse? The mains sockets were all finished with a French (shaver like) plug socket. The sound bar and the subwoofer require mains power and the company had put in, just one converter, that the plug clicks into and there are two screws to secure it with. The plug adaptor looks like it is made by Duplo and doesn't look safe enough to hold a plug securely in place and so, I will be going to a high-street DIY store to purchase two bespoke English plugs to rewire the sound bar and subwoofer mains cables. Although the price was excellent, I have to say, that I'm pretty disappointed overall.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›