5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Digital Camera ST66 Case in pink
This product, was a present along with the matching ST66 Digital Camera, and my daughter has been very happy with it, as she tends to scratch, drop and sit on her camera all the time. The camera is only tiny and does need protection from the insides of most women's handbags, so this neat little case is a very good buy.
Published on 8 Oct. 2012 by Mrs. Janet V. Shaw

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality on par if not even above price
It is not bad and the finish is also acceptable. The black mesh is a bit less smooth than on the picture and that is why I lowered it one star from 4. Price is very reasonable and recently even discounted 50%.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Digital Camera ST66 Case in pink, 8 Oct. 2012
Mrs. Janet V. Shaw "Love Books" (London, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Black Pattern Hard Shockproof Camera Case for Samsung ST66/ST150F Smart Camera (Electronics)
I like this Camera Case, good value for the money. Looks smart can wear it on a belt or attached the strap and wear it round your neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars A strong case for my new camera, 5 Sept. 2013
This is really good for protecting your camera. The delivery was earlier than I expected, and I will be recommending it to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case, 21 Aug. 2013
Very light easy to open case. The hard case protects the camera inside against knocks and drops. I love the design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera case and super price, 21 Aug. 2013
This was a lovely item (very smelly so leave it open for a few hours outside) This was a great price too. This is the second one I purchased as got one in a different colour way for my daughter's new camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Camera Case, 7 Aug. 2013
I gave a four, only because the zip does need to be eased a little around one corner,
However the case is well made and really protects the camera.
In the sellers details, I think they should mention the fact that the case does have an inner mess pocket and a carrying strap, I nearly did not order as thought no strap available, a nice surprise to find one on the prompt receipt of product..

4.0 out of 5 stars OK Product, 12 July 2013
Vincent Hodges (uk) - See all my reviews
After I purchased this item product it was reduced in price and I would have liked it more at the new price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 11 July 2013
Bought this case for my new Samsung ST66. It's a great little case with an internal mesh pocket that my camera actually fits into. Unfortunately I had to send the first case back but liked it enough to ask for a replacement. Sellers responded quickly to my problem, asking my to return the item once I'd received the replacement so no complaints there either!
There is a wrist strap which isn't actually mentioned or shown in the photo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 10 July 2013
JJ (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Very pleased with this camera case for my Samsung camera. It has a sturdy shell for protection and inside is a net pocket (for another memory card perhaps) and a neat space for the camera. It comes with an attachable long strap and an (unnecessary but mercifully flat) belt loop.
I like it and there is a good range of colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 8 July 2013
I bought this case because it looked - and is - sturdier than my current one. Being a light colour I can more easily find it in my bag when needed!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›