5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT
This is one SUPERB product !
I have had slight difficulties connecting laptops and a notebook to my Wi-Fi System, but this was the easiest and most painless ever !
Plugged it in, followed all the onscreen instructions and it worked fine the first time !
Published on 27 May 2012 by Steve D

3.0 out of 5 stars The Panasonic Extortion Continues....
I got this the other day, paid £50.99 for it I can see that it's all ready dropping in price which is a good thing.

I'm using it on a 2012 Panasonic P50-UT50B, upon inserting it into the USB port it was auto detected and installed without any problems.
Published on 12 Oct. 2012 by T. W. Marshall

3.0 out of 5 stars The Panasonic Extortion Continues...., 12 Oct. 2012
T. W. Marshall (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Panasonic TYWL20E Wireless LAN Adaptor for Viera WiFi Ready 2012 TVs (Accessory)

It came very nicely packaged, in the box was the Adapter, a USB cable, instruction manual and the Adapter cradle. Once installed it sits nicely at the side of my TV. I originally bought the "NETGEAR RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N USB Adapter WNDA3100v2" but I can confirm that these DO NOT function on 2012 sets.

My issue with the item is that it is just far too expensive, and 3rd party adaptors will not install on 2012 Panasonics so you're left with 2 options, run an Ethernet cable through your home, or buy this... it really doesn't have to be this expensive, I use a wireless LAN adaptor for my PC, it cost £15 and is twice as fast. Shame on electronics companies extorting their customers.

In all it's a good product and does that it says, but it is priced excessively high.

***UPDATE*** 4th Oct 2013

I've now got a SKY HD+ Wifi box which renders this product almost useless to me. You can receive all major channels through Sky's on demand service. Panasonics apps aren't too great and are bettered by other products. For Lovefilm ect use a Xbox/PS3, for on demand/catch up tv use Sky+. The only app I regularly use on my TV is YouTube, which is the only reason I'm not selling the dongle.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 27 May 2012
This is one SUPERB product !
I also bought the Panasonic TY-CC20W Communication Camera at the same time, and had the whole lot running in under 10 minutes and my Wi-Fi router is a fair distance from the TV !

I can only think the problem with the buyer who said it didn't work at all, either a) didn't use the stand as it recommends, b) did type the network code in correctly (easily done, been victim myself a few times), c) didn't have a 2012 model TV, or d) it is faulty (unlikely) !
Pansonic just would NOT release an accessory without fully checking it works.. they have succh a good reputation.
My TV is the TX-L37E5B by the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only One to Buy for Panasonic 2012 TV's!, 6 Oct. 2012
I have to firstly admit to not buying my new LED Panasonic form Amazon, Richer Sounds were a tenner cheaper and they are 5 minutes drive away! On the other hand, Amazon beat all other retailers for this, the only Dongle you should use with the 2012 range of Pana TV's. I am a bargain hunter and although I could have got this from eBay for £10.00 less, it was being shipped form China and for peace of mind (and to avoid a 14 day delivery time) it wasn't worth it.

It is very robust and according to the instructions, you have to use the cradle and USB lead that comes with it - if you don't, depending on where your USB interface is located on your TV, it may (as it will on mine if I don't use the docking cradle), protrude out of the side of the TV - YUCK!.

Set up is a breeze and you will have to input your wireless password, just once. We have a BT hub and the TV is situated on the second floor of the house. The dongle picked up the signal within 30 seconds and 10 minutes later, we streamed an HD movie (Star Trek) via the dongle without any lag!

I highly recommend this to anyone who has bought or plans to buy a new Panasonic 2012 model.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive, 7 Dec. 2012
Mr. M. Lodge - See all my reviews
Boght this to go with my new Panasonic telly. It works fine but it is expensive. However don't buy anything else cos the don't work - I know, I've tried

1.0 out of 5 stars Only worked for a year - avoid, 31 Dec. 2014
S. Hartshorn "falmer4all" (Brighton) - See all my reviews
Got this dongle for my 42" Panasonic TV a year ago. Worked OK for best part of a year, albeit often slow to connect to our wifi when the TV was first started up. Pretty much exactly 12 Months after purchase it decided that it was no longer able to connect to my wifi signal.

I tried lots of things to fix it including re-entering the wifi security key, re-booting my wifi router and TV, unplugging and plugging the dongle back in again, nothing worked.

Then randomly, when repeating one of the above, it decided to work. It worked for that day, when I went to switch the TV on again the following day it decided to stop working again. Since then it seems to be random as to whether it works and what fixes it when it doesn't - all a complete waste of time fiddling about to fix these problems.

I have emailed Panasonic tech support to see if I can get an explanation, not expecting anything useful based on previous issues with their products, but will update if they manage to surprise me!

Of course, due to in-built inflexibility which means these are the only wireless dongles that will work with my 2012 TV, I have no other options in terms of dongles.

Personally I think I will go with Sony for future TVs, and will have to start looking around for other ways to make my current TV 'smarter' than it currently is!!!

If I were you I wouldn't waste my money. I paid £38 which is very expensive for a dongle, even more so for one that will only last 12 months.

2.0 out of 5 stars dongle, 4 Aug. 2013
Wont connect up to my internet does not connect tried every thing still no internet don't know what to do now

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 23 May 2012
Great Product no more cables trailing the floor.
Delivery was quick and easy to set up.
One tip after syncing TV with internet Hub a message comes up cant connect to server 005 just turn tv off at the plug for ten seconds and restart and it finds the server.
Job done enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wifi Dongle for 2012 Panasonic TVs, 22 Jun. 2012
Bought this dongle for my 2012 42" LCD Panasonic TV and it works great - easy to setup and no problems. Highly recommended if you need to connect your TV to the net. Only negative is the cost of it as other, cheaper dongles will not work.

3.0 out of 5 stars No Option Item which is overpriced horrendously, 26 Feb. 2013
You are obliged to buy this item to get WiFi on your television as no others fit. It is apalling that a company of this standing uses these tactics to charge an absolutel fortune to other LAN Adaptors. But hey ho. Why is WiFi not built in on a set of the value and why is it placement so bad spoiling the design of the set

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly, 7 Dec. 2012
Bought to add catch-up TV and other online entertainment to our new big Panasonic TV, and it works amazingly well with BT home hub, no problems at all - I know other TVs of this calibre have wirless facility built in so it felt quite expensive add-on but worth it