5.0 out of 5 stars Performancw, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Demon Wrist Guards - (Sports)
Fit really well and work a treat I had to put them to the test this week and I'm still in one piece

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, 11 Nov 2014
This review is from: Demon Wrist Guards - (Sports)
Bought these after an intensive snowboarding course in Milton Keynes last week. After 33 years of skiing, I was unused to falling down so much and every time, my wrists took the brunt of the impact. I decided if I was to continue, I would need to protect my wrists so I searched and found these. They arrived the next day (via normal post) and actually arrived two days before the projected delivery date! Well done to the seller!
The guards themselves are well made for the price and fit comfortably. However, I may need to purchase some larger gloves as they are a bit tight now trying to fit over these. I am going to test them out for real this weekend as I am returning for another three hour snowboarding session - hopefully returning in less pain! I'll update this review later...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Demon Wrist Guards - (Misc.)
Good quality, and looks great. I use it for my longboard and it is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wrist protectors !, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Demon Wrist Guards - (Sports)
I went skiing recently, three weeks after having a cast removed on my arm as a result of a fracture to the ulna . The wrist guards are easy to out on and gave me huge confidence. Moreover they protected my arm when I wiped out spectacularly! I recommend these and they are great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Used these for 2 seasons now - much comfier than ..., 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Demon Wrist Guards - (Sports)
Used these for 2 seasons now - much comfier than my previous pair and feel solid. Cant say they don't work as my wrists are still in tact, but at the same time I have eaten snow hard enough to really test them.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 Nov 2014