Size: 2mChange

Bought as an alternative to a DP-to-DP cable recently purchased from the same brand range.

The cable is expensive and the cabling quite lightweight but it is certified which many of the less expensive alternatives are not.

It was later discovered that the product was not Displayport 1.2 compliant as believed and recommended for 3840 x 2160 at 30Hz or less, barely suited for general day-to-day use and certainly not for gaming or other demanding uses.

If Lindy's labelling and description been clearer, the purchase would not have been made. It was a US retailer that provided the clues to a bandwidth lower than 21.6GHz/s that would be needed for 4K use and the cable is not therefore suited for the intended purpose. The cable was consequently returned as unsuited for purpose.
on 16 April 2015
I am using this to connect a Macbook Pro to an HP 24inch monitor. It does the job well. Previously I was using a cheap MiniDisplayPort to Displayport cable, which had frequent problems with the monitor losing the signal if I placed my mobile phone anywhere near the cable. This cable has fixed that. Its a shame its so expensive though.

Note: Overall, using a displayport cable seems to work better than a thunderbolt to HDMI adaptor, with displayport you avoid some of the 'syncing' delays you get with the adaptor, e.g. when the monitor is turned on/off, when the macbook wakes from sleep etc.
on 18 August 2014
True DP 1.2 cable, works at 4k resolutions at 60Hz, exactly what I was looking for!
on 7 September 2015
Installed my new Acer 2560x1440 display with 144hz refresh rate. Tried 3 different cables and adapters which couldn't even nearly support this throughput, so I was forced to stay at 85Hz. Had to order this cable from aboard, but once I plugged in I got 144Hz immediately with no problems whatsoever. Excellent.
on 6 September 2015
Worth every penny. I use this cable to connect my Mac Pro 2013 to a HP LP247w monitor. The cable is very well built & more importantly it fits into and stays the thunderbolt port of my Mac Pro, unkie my previuos cheaper cable.
on 1 October 2015
The cable is a little shorter than expected though. The 1m length includes the length of the connectors. The actual cable is about 91cm long.

Update: seems to work with 4K @ 60Hz but occasionally you can get strange interference so I wouldn't recommend it for 4K.
on 20 January 2013
Bought one and was impressed enough to buy another. No hints of any problems with either a Dell 1920x1080 or an Asus 2560x1440 display (unlike several mini DP to HDMI cables I tried).
on 16 September 2015
Works perfectly with my new monitor and surface pro 3 docking station. Excellent product, recommended!
on 31 August 2015
Very good quality and works perfectly with a Mac mini (Late 2012) and Dell UltraSharp 3008WFP monitor.
on 30 June 2014
Excellent cable - works perfectly to connect my new Mac Mini Quad i7 via MiniDisplayport to the Display port on my Eizo FlexScan EV2736W. I get the full 2560x1440 @ 60hz