on 1 January 2014
For some reason this app is only allowing me to create word documents and excel an it is not letting me create PowerPoint presentations!
on 30 December 2013
Does it all, yet I have trouble working power point. Also does not have all the effects you'd find on a computer
on 16 January 2014
Have not had a great deal of time to get fully into the project but my initial check shows promise.
on 4 June 2013
This app is a waste of money, it actually corrupts your Word doc files, deleting some of the text and moving some of the other text down several lines, making a mumbo jumbo mess.
Do not use on important docs and make sure you check the doc with a different viewer to verify the corruption, this is an absolute disaster for a word processor. Best to buy another from elsewhere. No stars actually for all the hard work it's caused me! They should refund people by the way even if it's a small amount.
on 7 March 2013
very useful app downloaded on all my devices and easy to use.cheaper then other app and same quality.I no longer need a laptop my nexus can do everything.
on 20 April 2013
I think this app has good word and excel but I can't seem to find powerpoint it clearly states it should be on there but I can't seem to find it any suggestions please
on 26 March 2013
Does everything that Microsoft Word does. Should of been free though!! annoying that I can't edit my documents any other way
on 4 April 2013
I am in two minds about this purchase, word and excel work fine but I cant seem to be able to create a powerpoint document only view ones that already exist.Maybe there is a way of doing this but its not obvious to me. I have only had it a short time and not used it that much, so I am still learning.
on 13 April 2013
I think this product is brilliant. I can open attachments on emails now and edit documents, it will open pdf's too so all in all a fantastic tool for my kindle :)
on 6 December 2013
After spending quite a while working on a spreadsheet and saving it - the next day I opened it and all the data had turned to 0. I'd like a refund. Doesn't work on my kindle.