5.0 out of 5 stars Manhattan Toy Bolster
I have bought this for my daughter who is expecting my first grandson in October, I know it's a bit early to buy something like this, but my stepdaughter who has already got one for her son, who is now nearly 4months swears by it, so I thought I would buy it so when he is ready to use it my daughter will have it ready at hand.
Published 15 months ago by POPPY CHEN

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware leaky stuffing
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware leaky stuffing, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Whoozit Blissful Bolster Toy for 3 Months (Blue) (Baby Product)
My daighter adores this toy but after two weeks I noticed the stuffing was leaking. I thought this was just threads where the product was new, so tidied it up and continued to let her play with it. However I keep finding clumps in her hand. I can't see that this is a one off based on how it leaks. This is a choke hazard. I can't believe that a company who makes such engaging toys for babies could get this so wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Manhattan Toy Bolster, 6 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tummy time, 4 Mar 2013
A nice colourful toy with different textures for baby to play with. I use it under his chest to help with tummy time. It seems to be well made - no complaints.