TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 January 2015
Very pleased! Arrived next day thanks to Amazon Prime. I tested this drive using H2TestW and was pleasantly surprised with the speed of the device, Write was over 75mbps and read over 120mbps. Much better than I expected and better than any other USB 3.0 flash drive I've used. Happy to recommend!

See test results below (run on a USB 3.0 port on an HP Pavilion 15-p156ns Laptop - 8GB Memory and 1TB Samsung EVO SSD):

Test 1 - Formatted NTFS, Elite 128gb USB 3.0
Test finished without errors.
Writing speed: 76.6 MByte/s
Reading speed: 124 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

Test 2 - Formatted exFat, Elite 128gb USB 3.0
Test finished without errors.
Writing speed: 82.3 MByte/s
Reading speed: 126 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4
on 24 March 2014
I was actually reaching 60MB/s writes, much faster than the 40MB/s writes in the product details!
One thing though the 128GB memory stick I got wasn't the one in the picture, it looked like the 64GB black one, no big deal. And it's not very sturdy the case opened up the first time I plugged it in! A bit of super glue did the trick.
I was going to mark it down a star for these points, however considering the speed and price I think it still deserves 5 stars.
on 15 December 2012
I have bought over a dozen USB flash drive >64Gb, many have failed after a while, but the three iBoutique 128Gb drives are working flawlessly. I have a red, blue and black one and all are used regularly to transfer large amounts of data (up to 70Gb) and have not had any problems.

I would definitely consider buying more of these, and, if there are more colours, I may well do!
on 27 December 2013
So I had the 64GB USB 2. Wanted an upgrade. I am particularly happy for one reason.
The design is not as indicated. If you look at the 64GB USB 2 they have a round shape. I particularly liked the shape and was disappointed not to see it on the 128 USB3, so I ummed and ahhed and eventually decided to bite the bullet. My 64GB has been great to me. Its had a great life span already and I use it heavily with all types of devices. (I wanted to upgrade the USB so I can put a few 40GB 3D films on there and play them straight off my TV)

When the drive arrived I was surprised but delighted to see the drive was the round shape, just like my 64. Although at first I thought they had sent the wrong drive! But I could see it was USB 3 and a quick check confirms the size.

Very happy, 2nd iBoutique drive if they carry on this strong then they will be supplying my next one as well
on 22 February 2013
Ideal size USB3 flash drive, good for all types of media as well as every day use. Highly recommend this drive to all users.
on 20 June 2014
i got this thing so fast it shocked me it is 128gb like with all drives its 119gb but its fast if its in a usb 3 port i copied 20gb of my videos in lessing then 5 mins all i can say is im looking at getting a few of these as even at usb 2 its 30mbs i will buy from this place again and trust them with there service signed for next day and it was 4 days early
on 19 June 2014
Very fast device. Make sure you have a USB 3.0 port on your machine to gain full speed advantage. I would recommend this product as being the best value around. The only problem I had was getting the device out of the cardboard box, since the silicone grip surface tends to stick to the inside!
on 9 September 2012
This is a really good product. Its flat and small and works really well (Very fast). Fits very easily on a key ring. Does all I want it to do, very pleased.
on 4 April 2015
I've bought 3 of the 256GB USB sticks in the last year. The capacity really is 256GB. They all work fine on my PC and the Samsung TVs we plug them into. Performance under USB 2.0 is pretty good. I can't vouch for USB 3.0. No problems at all.
on 7 July 2012
[[ASIN:B007FGY1T8 iBoutique® 128GB USB 3.0 Ultra-Speed Elite Flash Drive - IB128GUSB3 (128GB, Jet Black)]

This was a gift for my husband for fathers day.

My husband had collected over the years photographs of family events etc and stored them on the computer. This had caused the computer to slow down. It was recommended by a friend to buy a flash drive and store the photographs on it.
He had a 128 GB flash drive and had all his daughters wedding photos stored on it.
The above flash drive now has all our photos stored on it and the computer is working as it did before this problem.

The reason I bought this flash drive was because of the 128GB capacity. The special offer.
Would defenitely recommend this to anyone.
The delivery from the company was as they stated and my husband is really pleased with the item.
It comes with its own storage box which means it will not get lost in some drawer.
Would say I am very happy with the product and if our photograph portfolio increases would definitely buy the product again