5.0 out of 5 stars It WILL change your life
How many times have you said "Thank you" today?
When you woke up this morning were you grateful for the day ahead?
When you had your dinner yesterday were you thankful for what you were about to eat?
Are you thankful that you have a job?

Published on 14 Mar 2012 by gkeenan

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read....but
I enjoy reading Rhondas books for that reason only...they are enjoyable. As far as "magic" goes however, I dont think so, but that is my own personal opinion. I feel the entire book could have been written in one chapter as the entire message chapter by chapter,is saying "thank you, thank you, thank you" but just under different headings over a 28 day period.
I do...
Published on 28 July 2012 by R. R. Moffitt

5.0 out of 5 stars It WILL change your life, 14 Mar 2012
gkeenan "GK" (Portsmouth England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
How many times have you said "Thank you" today?
When you woke up this morning were you grateful for the day ahead?
Are you thankful that you have a job?

This book focuses on how gratitude plays a major role in the law of attraction. I've always practiced the Law of attraction in my life, long before the book The Secret was released. I believe it is the reason many of my dreams have come true. What I like about this book and other books on this subject is they give me a refresher and after reading a few pages instantly make my day better.

Not all people believe that this sort of thing works, infact one review I read called it 'delusional thinking'. People are entitled to their opinions but I know for a fact that many great things in my life has happened because every day I practice the law of attraction and gratitude. All I would say to people who don't believe is, give it a chance. Follow the steps in this book (word for word), stay positive, be grateful and I think you may be surprised how it makes you feel each day.

For a beginner in the Law of Attraction, I think this is the book you should start with. It is more simple and understandable than The Secret and The Power. Read this and follow each step, then move on to the other two for further reading.

If you take this book seriously it will make you a more positive person and will change your life for the better.

THANK YOU for reading my review.

Enjoy living your dreams x

5.0 out of 5 stars The Magic, 7 April 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
Great service, quick delivery and another good book by Rhonda Byrne. This book brings you back to your childhood and you remember when there was no limit to your imagination or fear of not succeeding.

5.0 out of 5 stars The essential guide to a successful life, 30 Nov 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
This is the best so far of Rhonda Byrne's books on The Secret, or The Law of Attraction. The message is simple, but it is amazing how it works, and I can assure you it does.

In my own case the ex wife devastated me by asking me to leave, and the divorce left me almost destitute. I missed her continually, was upset beyond measure and barely functioning. How was I ever to pull myself back up from the bottom at my age?

I followed Rhonda Byrne's instructions in the Secret, and three years later am now head of my own pharmaceutical company. (I had better say an honest, inexpensive gcmaf pharmaceutical.) I'm incredibly positive, love saving people's lives, do indeed have abundance as a side effect, and a girl who loves me.

And I don't see how I can go back down from here - in a dip, The Magic will bring me straight back up again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!! This book is really amazingly freaky! It works!!, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
Ok, so I consider myself slightly sceptic but on the other hand I am open minded and was intrigued by this book. I've read The Secret a couple of times, and yes it did make me think about being more positive and after reading it I did feel a lot more uplifted and felt better in myself. Although I didn't take it as gospel that things will manifest, I did notice just a couple of little things that did happen that made me wonder. I've also read The Power but couldn't get into it on both times I've read it. Now The Magic book is different! I had been doing the Gratitude exercises every day as it says. I never realised how much I should be thankful for for the things in my life I have received until I started reading this book. My life hasn't been exactly the best. Not happy with job, not having the best of a relationship, money problems, and one thing that was really getting to me was a breakdown with a family member. I added all these to my list of "desires" that were going to change. Out of all of them, I kept thinking of the breakdown with the family member. Christmas was coming, only just over a fortnight away and I wanted him and his family back in my life for then. Instead of being bitter about him, I wrote down 10 reasons why I should be grateful to him instead. My bitterness I once had disappeared. I actually convinced myself I would have him and his family back in my life for Christmas. I imagined it happening, I felt the happiness as if it had already happened, just like the book says. I got in contact with his wife and asked if the kids could come and stay. She was fine about it. No problem there as there was never really an issue with her anyway, I had just lost touch with her and the kids because of the problem I had with her husband. It just got that way I really couldn't be bothered with them anymore as he wouldn't talk to me. It hurt though, really hurt. Just like the book says "It's like holding a hot coal on the intent of throwing it at someone, only it's you who ends up getting burnt. Now something amazing happened. I got a suprise visit from him, yes him and his family. The day before Christmas, my birthday!! A couple of days before I had arranged to have the children come stay. I couldn't believe it. And to make it even better his eldest daughter was also with him that lives in Ireland. I didn't even know she was back over! I've always been close to her. She was obviously working behind the scenes as well to make this happen unbeknown to me. Now normally in the past when his children came to stay they would be just dropped off at the door and we wouldn't speak and the same when they went back home. I got exactly what I wanted and more. We are now back in touch after 3 or 4 years. I kept laughing all night and telllng everyone I was that happy. Really, really am amazed how I did exactly what I read in that book and it "manifested" right in front of me. I was only two weeks into reading the book as well. Oh and yes I said thank you many many times and still am doing. I'm off now to continue reading the book and to believe that my life will change for the better. I've not read it for a few days because I've been so busy with my family! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars A BOOK TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE!, 29 April 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I think this is the most wonderful book I have read. It is life changing for the better. The book literally fell off a book shelf in the shop and I decided to buy it. Started reading it and rang a friend to tell her to buy it. She too had bought it that day. Now all our friends and family have bought it. Everyone has commented on how happy they have been since putting gratitude exercises into practice. It has become a way of life. All of us have seen the benefits. A friend had money come in that had been stalled for four years, a friend got engaged, two of us won the Grand National, some of us had small wins on the lottery, my parents had a sum of money come from nowhere, my father had great medical news. Between us we have attracted so much good fortune, good news and really happy times. Good News, money and health just seems to be flowing. Stress has been lifted. I have been able to forgive someone who hurt me very much and feel the weight of the bitterness totally lifted.I looked in the mirror this morning and my face and skin look visibly younger.All I can say to Rhonda Byrne is thank -you, thank- you, thank -you, because I feel my life and those around me will be so enhanced because of her teaching me those practices.God works in mysterious ways. Everyone is happier,kinder, gentler and more forgiving for reading the book. THANK-YOU!

5.0 out of 5 stars the magic, 12 April 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
This really is one of the most amazing books I have ever read, magic does exist and is already beginning to show its self in my life.... what do you have to do to attract magic? show gratitude over everything, sounds easy but its actually quite a discipline to get into... I would recommend this book along with Rhonda Byrnes other to amazing reads, the power and the secret to help you achieve all your goals in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, thank you, thank you, 8 Nov 2012
Ms. M. Stott Morrison "m stott morrison" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
Thank you, thank you, thank you Rhonda Byrne that something enticed me to pick this book up and that you had a the courage to write it. I am on day 19 and I am already beginning to see magical changes in my life. I am buying all sorts of things off my student loan, my relationships with my parents are improving, I am having more meaningful conversations with my flatmates- and I feel that life is so worth living! This book was a brilliant inspiration at an incredibly difficult stage in my life and I'd welcome anyone to come and try the magic.No matter what your circumstances are right now, it can get better with gratitude and you can live your dreams! Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars The Magic Rhonda Byrne, 26 April 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I have found this book great. I changed my life until Day 9 and have found a lull and cant seem to come out if it....is this just a blip...i had been so excited and on fire since day 1 ...dont know whats gone wrong...every time im negative I panic and seem trying to remember all rhd things to do overwhelming..can anyond help me or have any ideas?

5.0 out of 5 stars being grateful, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I was slightly dubious about this book at first, as I anticipated that it would be similar to so many other 'self help' books. I could not be more wrong! This book makes you think and take stock of the daily intentions and thought processes that occur without our awareness.
Being grateful for things is so simple and its infectious once you start you can't stop which really can only be a more positive path for everyone.
Well written and the daily exercises are easy to complete to aid staying focused.
A must read for those interested in the power of positive thinking and creating change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book..., 30 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
The Magic was recommended to me by my mother and as i had read The secret, I thought that lets give it a try. The book is more over a practice exercise one should do in order to get the desired outcomes. I first thought that the book is getting boring and i cant keep my interest alive to read it. But whatever i had read till that time i was implementing it side by side. All of a sudden things started turning out the way i wanted and i could not find a reason behind it, thus i realized that the magic had started working. From that moment i couldn't leave the book. Thank you very much Rhonda Bryne.

The Magic