4.0 out of 5 stars Don't judge this book by its cover!
Published on 2 Mar 2012 by Dr Zadok

3.0 out of 5 stars Wartime Princess (My Story)
I purchased this book for a display I was doing about Queen Elizabeth (Diamond Jubilee), only to discover it is in fact the diary of PRINCESS MARGARET and not Her Royal Highness Princess Elizabeth Windsor as stated on the front cover.
Published on 11 May 2012 by Ladies Who Library!

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't judge this book by its cover!, 2 Mar 2012
The contents of this book, as a work of fiction, being the diary of HRH Princess Margaret Rose during the War is well- written, imaginative and as far as I can tell, historically accurate - well, as accurate as the subject can be! In short, I like the book very much. My sympathies however go to the author - Valerie Wilding. She has been seriously let down by the publishers: Why does a fictional-diary of PRINCESS MARGARET have an illustration of HRH PRINCESS ELIZABETH (now HMQ) on the cover with the legend "Her Royal Highness Elizabeth Windsor 1939"???? In other words - the cover doesn't relate to the contents!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 6 Jun 2012
This review is from: My Story: Wartime Princess (Kindle Edition)
I purchased this book for my daughter who thoroughly enjoyed it. A brilliant way to introduce young people to our Queen. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wartime Princess (My Story), 11 May 2012
Although a pleasant informative read it was misleading for me as an adult let alone the target audience. I think Scholastic should alter the misleading title of this book. A cheap ploy in Daimond Jubilee season!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this book, 2 Aug 2012
This review is from: My Story: Wartime Princess (Kindle Edition)
this is one of the best books i have ever read and i definately reccomend it if you like royalty

3.0 out of 5 stars my story wartime princess, 15 July 2012
This review is from: My Story: Wartime Princess (Kindle Edition)
although many would disagree i think that the story is really boring and it was not as good as the other my story books however if you are really into the queen and royalty this book is definetley for you

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 11 April 2014
This review is from: My Story: Wartime Princess (Kindle Edition)
amazing book it was very very interesting and it tells you that even the royal family where facing difficulty in the war

3.0 out of 5 stars Wartime Princess, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: My Story: Wartime Princess (Kindle Edition)
Quite good insight to Princess Margaret's childhood.
She seems to be nicer than we thought she was as a child.
As an adult she seemed to be rather unroyal to my mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has helped my 8 year old daughter to love books, 20 Aug 2012
My 8 year old daughter loved reading this book. She was struggling with reading for herself and couldn't get beyond the first 2-3 chapters in many books. Since discovering this series of books with short entries, as they are written as diaries, she is really getting into reading and the wonder of books and has read 4 more in this series. She says she enjoyed this book the most as she is fascinated by the royal family and has asked so many questions about the war and the royals from that time. For my 8 year old daughter it was just the right length and she felt encouraged in her reading that she could finish a book and enjoy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars The publisher needs a new cover maker., 25 Oct 2013
While I have not read this book so cannot attest to it's content, the cover bothers me greatly. This book is set in WWII, but there is a 1970's/80's Land Rover Series III Air Portable on the cover, unless her royal highness has a time travelling Land Rover, I cannot take this book seriously.

My Story: Wartime Princess