5.0 out of 5 stars You'd be silly not to purchase this
Having already become accustomed to affixing screen protectors to my smart phone I knew that doing likewise to the IPad2 was going to be even more taxing. Now as you may have gathered from others on here (and elsewhere) you either get it right or you don't. Getting it right really does showcase (and protect) your IPad, getting it wrong and it looks like a dogs...
Published on 28 May 2011 by F. Patel

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me
My experience was as follows: --

1) Clean the screen making sure there's no dust in the room - you'd have to be in outer space to get all the dust off; you can't do it with those cloths they give you.
2) Align the home button with the hole in the screen protector, and make sure the protector is straight with the edges of the iPad - OK.
3) Carefully...
Published on 26 Jan 2011 by John

‹ Previous | 1 2 335 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Kolay 6 Pack iPad 3 Screen Protector for New Apple iPad Tablet 3rd Generation 2012 (Electronics)
Quick delivery, only an idiot will struggle to fit this product on their ipad as instructions are self explanatory. Need I say more.
Worth the money!
I recommend this product to everyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time or money, 7 Aug 2011
I defy anybody to apply these screens without some airbubble or dust getting trapped behind. I have a clean room at work that is sterile and dust free, yet even then when I apply this cover there are dust particles adhering. They are abviously captured between the films at the production plant, thus rendering the whole process a waste of time. I have decided it is better to enjoy the Ipad au naturale and if I am unfortunate enough to scratch it so be it. At least it is better to have some time with a perfect screen than to apply this cover and then live with imperfections. It is a bit like leaving on the covers on your car seats, don't do it - enjoy the pristine glory of a glass Ipad screen instead!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 28 May 2011
Tried every one of the six included screen protectors. Even after tirelessly removing every air bubble none would stick at the very top edge. Obviously not enough glue. Cleaned the iPad screen to within an inch of it's life but still wouldn't stick. Maybe a bad batch. Returned for a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars A darn good buy!, 4 Dec 2010
J. Black (London) - See all my reviews
I decided to go for these after reading bad reviews of cheaper versions. Definitely worth paying the little bit extra. You get six transparant screen protectors and a screen wipe. It was very easy to apply, with no bubbles. The screen is as clear and glare-free as it would be without (ie, not very, the iPad has a real glare issue!). The only slight criticism is the amount of elbow-grease needed to clean the thing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 13 May 2011
Unlike other reviewers, I have not managed to get a single one of the 6 protectors provided onto the ipad without dust underneath it. Two problems:

1. The material seems to generate a lot of static, so dust (including bits of the cloth provided with the product) got stuck under every one of the 6. When it's from the cloth, it's yellow and can't be removed from the stick underneath. After the first couple of failures I moved to a very clear, well lit surface and still ended up wasting the remaining 4 due to dust mainly off the cloth, but in one case it was debris from the punch-out holes.
2. The front film being removed lifts the protector off the screen, introducing air. One the one attempt that seemed to be successful, which I didn't use their cloth for, but used a piece of card instead, the front film lifted the protector and damn dust got in right in the middle of the screen somehow.

So for me, total waste of money. Might as well have had three pints instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good screen porotector (canbe installed bubble free), 27 April 2012
I wasted 2 before getting a bubble free installation (guide to which can be found on youtube). Its installation is a pain (like any other iPad screen protector) yet I managed to get a bubble free installation.
The product is excellent for the price. My only issue with it is the glaring. I would have loved if it was anto-glare coated

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality and Useless, 20 April 2012
I was left insulted as I read on the packaging "Note any bubbles on the screen are caused by incorrect cleaning of the screen!" All of the screen protectors already had dust on the adhesive side before removing any of the films. Using an anti-static cloth, wearing anti-static gloves, in a slightly humid room my screen still gets thousands of pieces of dust trapped on it. I'm not sure if I just got poorly prepared screen protectors, this seems the case considering other reviews, but I will definitely not be buying these again. Some of the micro fibre clothes had grey marks all over them!

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 Pack of Screen Protectors, 27 Mar 2012
6 Pack of Screen Protectors for such a good price. The protector covers the screen well. I've used screen protectors on mobiles and iPod touch screens previously, so applying the cover was very easy flattened with the edge of a credit card to prevent bubbles and did it outside to lessen any dust in my home office getting stuck to the adhesive. Plenty of spares to last for the scratches that will happen during the life of using this. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protector for ipad, 15 Mar 2012
This pack was good value. It's a bit tricky, so it was good to have spares. Follow instructions and it will be fine. Looksgood and doesnt alter the brightness of the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 Nov 2011
M. C. Curran - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money.
Easy to use.
I would recommend this product.
Read the instructions first, I didn't and wasted a sheet,it didn't matter though as I had five more!
I have given two away as there are more in the pack than I need.

‹ Previous | 1 2 335 | Next ›