5.0 out of 5 stars Smear free glasses cleaning
I've used Opticlear lens wipes for some time, however, it's become impossible to buy them in the shops.
I now buy them in bulk from Amazon and give boxes to family members.
These are the only lens wipes that I've found to clean my glasses and leave them smear free.
Published 13 months ago by Paul G.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
Published 10 months ago by Ventilicious187

5.0 out of 5 stars Smear free glasses cleaning, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Opticlear lens Wipes 6 X Packs of 26 Wipes (152 Wipes ) (Personal Care)
I now buy them in bulk from Amazon and give boxes to family members.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 26 Jan 2014
When I first started using these wipes a few months ago they were pretty good - they were moist, and cleaned my glasses really well. I don't know why, but now when I use them they're so 'wet' and leave really terrible smudge marks and spots on my lenses. They're the same wipes from the same packet, so I don't know why I have this problem. I've stopped using them, but now I have five other un-opened packs that I don't know what to do with.

Just ridiculous!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 10 May 2014
Considering 1 pack of these is £4 in my local supermarket, 6 packs for under £10 is pretty damn good. Of course I'm not entirely sure when I'm going to use them all and have been offering my friends and family a complimentary "glass wipe" when I see them, which has garnered me a few strange looks.

They're very moist, on a few occasions I've had to wipe my glasses off with some tissue afterwards which sort of defeats the point, but that's the only downside and not all of them are too wet.

On the plus side, excellent value for money, they do a really good job cleaning, they don't smear and they are in very handy sealed one-wipe packets which means you can slip one into your pocket and carry it around with you no problem. When I walk the dog in Wales in the winter, as you can imagine it's wet, windy and muddy so it's pretty handy to have one of these in my pocket so I don't end up going home with someone elses dog by mistake.

I've also used them on my camera lens and they do a good job there too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non-smearing lens wipes - excellent!, 9 Jan 2014
I have tried many brands of moist lens wipes for my spectacles, with most leaving some form of residue. I have used these wipes on both coated plastic and glass lenses and find that, if the dust is first removed with a soft tissue, the wipes leave a spot- and smear-free surface. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 11 Sep 2013
They are used on my iPad, iphone, iPod & glasses all the time as I hate finger-prints or grease marks! I love them! Screens come up as new!

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, easy, pretty good., 31 Oct 2013
So I bought the big pack. Came as 6 boxes of 26. Internally you get individually wrapped wipes that come in strips of two with a perferation down the middle.
Very very handy. The wipes themselves are reasonably moist and easy to tear out of their wrapper. They work pretty well, though I ended up using 3 to give my glasses a thorough clean. Now that they are clean I imagine I would only need 1 or 2 at a push to clean them regularly. Pretty impressed. Very convenient. Not absolutely brilliant but pretty damn good nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and smear-free, 17 Aug 2013
Mr. Stuart Bruce "DonQuibeats" (Cardiff, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I'm very happy with these. They're quick and easy, and the best news for me is that they're smear-free. They're very moist- more than the 'handy towels' you sometimes get in bad restaurants- and one wipe is just the right amount to do my glasses.

They're individually packed, and each one is small enough to easily fit into a wallet or a purse. Each of the 6 boxes contains 13 sets of 2 wipes, each one of which can be separated to give you 26 individually-wrapped wipes per pack.

Compared to the dry cloth I was using before, this is a definite improvement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well., 10 April 2014
Not a lot to say about this. You get lots for your money and they clean your glasses really well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Opticlear, 3 Jan 2014
Slightly disappointed with the product. The description says that they are fast drying & smear free, but they are not.
Once they have been used there are marks left on the lens where fluid from the wipe has dried.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 12 April 2014
These wipes are great value for the money - I would have given them 5 stars but the liquid used does not dry as fast as some other wipes. You need to wave your glasses in the air to be sure it has all evaporated. A small inconvenience.