5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality laces for a good price
Published on 25 May 2012 by Rob H

1.0 out of 5 stars Really unimpressed
Arrived fast and labelled as the ordered item but a darker colour than pictured on screen. Once unwrapped clearly not as labelled far shorter despite being labelled as 150cm all over the packaging. Very shoddy
Published 21 months ago by missemackie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality laces for a good price, 25 May 2012
I ordered these laces in 150cm yellow and they arrived as described very fast. As well as being good quality, they are tough but have a slight stretchiness which is ideal for getting your shoes tight when you tie them up. Comparing them to the laces I previously used on my Converse shoes (which were too long), they are almost identical and there's an added bonus of being able to choose the colour lace you want.

The only downside I found to these laces was the fact that one of them was missing the plastic casing on one side (apparently called the aglet) but this was easily fixed by wrapping some cello tape tightly around the fabric. I am unsure as to whether it wasn't put on in the first place or fell off during delivery (I couldn't find it in the envelope), but it is a very minor annoyance and I'd still say that the laces are more than worth the low price.

It was also nice to see that they came in a small envelope, because I've ordered things from Amazon before and they've been packaged in large boxes which is a waste of paper.

Overall well worth the price and good quality. If you want replacement laces, you really can't go wrong here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Laces - fit Converse perfectly, 5 April 2013
W. Cawthorne "Hicks" (London) - See all my reviews
Bought these for high top converse, fit well although probably would go for the 180cm next time around.
Would be fantastic for normal converse.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really unimpressed, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Branded TZ Laces 8mm Flat Laces for Shoes, Trainers & boots (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the Ticket!, 5 Dec 2012
Archie (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
These laces were needed to replace my old reebok trainer laces and fitted perfectly, just make sure you measure the length you require before ordering, and "flat" versus "round"; then you're on track to get what you need. Very difficult to find them in any shop, so go ahead if you need some (take a while to arrive though.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 15 July 2014
Too small but that was my fault, the problem was that one of the ends didn't have the plastic tip rendering them unusable

1.0 out of 5 stars First pair snapped, second pair snapped!, 27 Jun 2014
Mr. A. Joul (bradford uk) - See all my reviews
Its difficult to find laces of the correct size and colour these days. I tried all the shoe shops and repair places in town and they all stock just the basic colours and sizes. Many of the hardware stores have now closed and its difficult to get your hands on non standard items. These laces where exactly as described, came on time and seem good quality to me, so cant fault them. I think now the trainers will wear out before new laces will be required, enough said!

6/10/14
Product broke after a couple of weeks, which was poor. Took a photo and contacted seller. Got a replacement straight away and so far so good, so will see!

16/10/14
These laces appear to be made of just cotton, they need nylon? to strengthen them in my opinion as the second pair has now snapped. Useless as laces, sorry two pairs snapped in just a few months on a pair of trainers worn just a couple of times a week, without excessive force used, leads me to this opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars More time needed, 10 May 2014
I have only just fitted one of the pair of laces. Time will tell if they are up to the job and have a decent life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was needed, 10 May 2014
It is difficult to get shoe laces in the right colour and lengths required so very useful to find these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic customer service!, 12 Mar 2014
Judy (WOKINGHAM, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought several laces to upgrade Converse etc. all good. Will definately re-order.
Only reason why not 5 star is as I explained to the TZ guys I found it difficult to find the length for some boots - it was actually there!

However Customer service 5 STAR and I now know how to order

5.0 out of 5 stars laces, 10 Mar 2014
Why is it that you can go to shoe store, ( a one make store ), and when on buying you ask for an extra few pairs of laces, they look at you completely mystified, and yet you are prepared to pay? Bizarre. The laces delivered look good, and I think they will last as long as they should, and are very good value. I"ll make another post in due course, but I strongly suspect I will buy from this concern aga

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›