5.0 out of 5 stars chicken sign
much better quality than i expected my friend is delighted with it.well worth the money.looks great on her chicken coop
Published 1 month ago by H. Harris

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont hang in direct sunlight...
Published 11 days ago by P. Middleton

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont hang in direct sunlight..., 14 July 2014
P. Middleton "Pez" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beware Sign: Chickens 0 (Misc.)
A good fun brightly coloured novelty sign if you are into keeping chickens. My problem with this was, (& hence the poor review), I nailed it to a post near the chicken house. That's out doors of course & disappointingly, the once bright colours had all but totally faded in the sun within just three weeks of purchase. IF you do buy one (Or similar) suggestion is to hang it indoors out of direct sunlight.
The fact you cannot hang these outside completely defeats the object for me anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars chicken sign, 4 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Chicken beware!, 22 April 2014
K. Hayes (Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beware Sign: Chickens 0 (Misc.)
It's a good clear colourful sign. Okay for outdoors use and easy to mount. It's does feel like plastic covered cardboard however but seems fit for purpose. Only thing I wouldn't do is expose it to direct sunlight.

2.0 out of 5 stars let down, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Beware Sign: Chickens 0 (Misc.)
I expected a good metal product - but it was basically card! It is pretty useless as a sign to use outside, but the design is very good

5.0 out of 5 stars great present, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Beware Sign: Chickens 0 (Misc.)
I purchased this for my chicken keeper friend. I think she will be very pleased with this christmas present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad I spotted this when browsing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely idea, 11 Oct 2013
Andrew Revell (Kettering, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beware Sign: Chickens 0 (Misc.)
Love this idea of Beware of the Chickens sign, definitely need it on my gate as I have a psvcho chicken. The only down side is that because I have it outside it has started to fade but to be honest at the price I will just replace

5.0 out of 5 stars Chickens sign, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Beware Sign: Chickens 0 (Misc.)
Bought it to match my mischievous nature and wind visitors up - love the sign - strong, durable, imposing - but since it's designed to go on doors or fencing, would have liked some holes drilled in the corners to save me doing them myself.....does come with some tiny sticky pads but can't see them securing weight of sign let alone holding it securely in rain and wind etc....tried to screw through plastic - wasn;t having it - and hard to drill because keeps slipping - but once I get it up and find a place for it, I'm sure it will be fine....about 10x8 or 12x8 - good size anyway and fun - good quality,came quickly (in an envelope though - wonder it came at all) but at price, I think good value and glad I bought it...brill...Squirrel 59 - Thur 1.8.13

4.0 out of 5 stars chicken sign, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Beware Sign: Chickens 0 (Misc.)
a beautifully clear sign and brings a smile to visitors as they spy it on the gate. looks weatherproof and durable and what is best it wont rust

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware !, 3 Nov 2012
This review is from: Beware Sign: Chickens 0 (Misc.)
Great sign, good quality and the scary one at the front is the double of our chief chook, so perfect!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sign, 11 Oct 2012
This review is from: Beware Sign: Chickens 0 (Misc.)
Quite small but I didn't check before buying so that's my fault. Apart from that this is a good quality sign. Has the local foxes thinking twice before comin near my chickens.

Beware Sign: Chickens 0
Beware Sign: Chickens 0 by Beware Sign: Chickens (Magnetic)
2.99