on 18 April 2013
Bought this on recommendation of a friend. Had just dyed my hair and it felt like it needed some strengthening. Bought the smaller (300ml) sizes to try out first. Expected it to be very moisturising, and thought it would give my hair some 'slip', but felt very weird. Whilst washing, the shampoo made my hair feel very clean, but I was worried by the lack of smoothness. Anyway, I conditioned and let my hair air-dry. Not quite sure what this does, but my hair definitely felt stronger (and I managed not to have to comb it through before it dried, and no tangles) and was noticeably shinier. Strangely, my hair usually needs washing every other day - and after using this, I can stretch to 3 or 4 days. I like this, I will be buying the litre sizes when I finish these.
on 8 May 2013
Very good products, they make my hair feel so much better than any other product I've used. I only wish they were a bit cheaper.
on 8 October 2014
Just bought a genuine Joico K-Pak conditioner & it is a completely different colour & smell to the one which I bought from the HealthCentre.......fake product!
on 27 June 2016
Ive been using Joico for 20 years. The product is amazing. I have long thick hair.
I seen this on offer so thought I'd bag a bargain
This was worse than washing my hair in fairy liquid. And the conditioner never even did a thing.
It made my hair frizzy. And when I combed it my hair came out.
I know Joico Lao well and this was nothing but a FAKE product. I've binned it and I'm deeply disappointed.
I won't buy cheap fakes again.
on 25 June 2016
I LOVE IT! I now live down south (near London) and I have been struggling with the hard water here, it has really effected my hair.

I have used the shampoo and conditioner plus the balm (for dry hair) and the spray leave in conditioner for the pasted two weeks and my hair is soooo soft and the curls are beautiful!
review image review image
on 20 May 2014
Was originally given a free sample of this shampoo and liked it so much I ordered the twin pack - shampoo and conditioner.
It did not fail to disappoint. Left my hair beautifully conditioned but still with volume and bounce. I would thoroughly recommend this product and will be reordering!
on 27 March 2016
after a recommendation from a hair stylist purchased these and waited for magic to happen
hair is softer I find but not much softer comparing to High Street brands
I hope at least vitamins and minerals in the tin are real and have done my hair some good
on 11 November 2013
Was good to finally find the original product as I think they updated brand and content. Perhaps this is why this was the cheapest I have found it so far. Please keep stocking as this is my favourite of the K-Pak products. Quick delivery.
on 22 April 2013
Really good stuff !! Made hair look really nice they use it in the hairdressers I go to. Thought I would treat my self glad I did worth the money ! Go on treat your self lady's !!
on 10 July 2013
I really love this product. My hair is fine, with lots of it and prone to frizz big time. At the time of buying my hair was not in the best of shape but with regular use this product has calmed my hair down and given it a look and feel I cannot get from other products. So although on the face of it appears expensive, it is cheaper than buying in a salon and it really does last a very long time so it definitely worth the investment.

See one answered question