Published 10 months ago by ernie

1.0 out of 5 stars Varesil Cream - Varicose Vein Treatment
Arrived only wrapped up in bubble wrap (no box or instructions) seems a bit wrong to me.
No signs of any changes to veins.
Some advise: if you have a camera on your phone take pictures before and after treatments to see if it works for you.
Published on 27 Aug 2012 by Plug4uk

5.0 out of 5 stars It certainly did the job. I am more than happy to use it as and when I need to., 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Varesil Cream - Varicose Vein Treatment (Personal Care)
I had a very bad varicose inflammation which gave me constant discomfort. I bought the cream in some desparation but I`m glad I did because the inflammation subsided and the pain went away. I would recommend this cream to others suffering similar problems. In fact I have already done so with another person having similar problems. Definitely a must for varicose vein sufferers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Varesil Cream - Varicose Vein Treatment, 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: Varesil Cream - Varicose Vein Treatment (Personal Care)
No signs of any changes to veins.

Varesil Cream - Varicose Vein Treatment