5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!
This product has saved my life and my dog's! - a 14yr old German Shepherd with chronic runs as a result of colitis and old age.
Vet tried treating with drugs (costing 100's) to very little effect!
This product is now used daily, with food, morning and night and she's been solid for several months!
Excellent product for sorting out stomach problems and...
Published on 16 Aug 2011 by E. Allan

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasty medicine
Jessie the Jack Russel had a gippy tummy and this not only gave her a shot of "good bacteria" to regulate her gut but also Kaoline to help firm things up! Got a smaller syrynge from vets at time of examination but it soon ran out so purchased this from Protexin. Jessie loves the flavour and lapped it up, she thought it was a treat rather than medicine. Have not...
Published 10 months ago by Fiona Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, 16 Aug 2011
E. Allan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Vet tried treating with drugs (costing 100's) to very little effect!
Excellent product for sorting out stomach problems and maintaining a healthy gut.
I really couldn't live without this, the constant diarrhoea morning and night was literally killing my dog and me (the cleaner-upper!).

A wonderful product - I just wish every dog owner knew about this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Jan 2011
Pro-Kolin paste is a brilliant product for canine upset stomachs. It is easy to administer and very effective. I have had dogs for years and always keep Pro-Kolin in my cupboard. It has a long shelf life, and is about half the price compared to the vets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runny Tum, 23 July 2010
I would recommend Pro-Kolin to any dog owner. I have a Golden Retreiver with a very sensative stomach who cannot eat anything rich ie liver. Sometimes his training tit bits are too rich, but a dose of Pro-Kolin sorts him out quickly and without a need to visit the vet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy Dog, 13 Feb 2011
I have used Pro-Kolin+ before when my Vet prescribed it, so when Daisy had the same symptoms again I knew what to use - (without having to pay consultant's fee). Very happy. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 July 2012
Hi have a dog that when given half a chance has revolting eating habits. I first bought this paste from the vets at approx double the price, and it works wonders. I make sure I've always got one in stock as it works everytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro-Kolin+, 19 April 2012
I was very impressed with the speed this product was received and when my 4 month old puppy has an upset tummy, this works very well and he loves the taste.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog not well, 29 July 2011
To be Frank : dog has the runs big style. He loved it and worked a treat. But the back lash is harsh wind. Small price to pay. Excellent Product highly recommened Try it the beast has never been so health and eating like a horse

5.0 out of 5 stars Get some now, 9 Oct 2013
If you have a dog this stuff is invaluable for those little sick days or an upset stomach, saves 25 vet visits on most occasions, of course use as directed and if symptoms persist go to the vet.

4.0 out of 5 stars thanks, 27 Sep 2013
Works well, does the job. Thanks very much..why do I have to right 18 ,more words it is just medicine.............

5.0 out of 5 stars Protexin, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Protexin Pro-Kolin Plus Syringe 60 ml (Misc.)
I liked this product because it helped my dogs upset tummy and it worked. I would fully recommend this to anyone who have dogs as they do sometimes suffer with upset tummies and cheaper than going to the vet.

Protexin Pro-Kolin Plus Syringe 60 ml