on 4 July 2009
I saw for the first time a waterproof bag in Malaysia and after borrowing the bag for one day, I knew I wanted one. It's absolutely perfect to carry my camera and laptop in situations in which they might get wet.

The bag is easy to use and weights almost nothing. It gets completely flat when empty making it very easy to carry in your luggage.

12 liters is enough for me. I can put inside a Canon 50D with the 70-200mm lens without problems together with travel documents and some t-shirts.
on 8 July 2011
This is a difficult item to review. It's well made, great colour and very good quality but the picture I think is misleading. It's hard to visualise what 12ltrs is in terms of a bag... when this arrived, I was surprised to find that it is only 7 inches in diameter and around 24 inches long ! It's more like a tube than a bag. I tried to use it for my diving gear etc but I found I needed extra bags!!! I also found it difficult to use as you have to stack all your things on top of each other - I found it too narrow and too long.

I've just revisited the Amazon page and I can see that hidden in the "more detail" click, there are dimensions, but they're wrong ! It states it's 15" high yet it's really 24" high. I probably should have checked this before ordering from a picture I guess.

If it was 6 inches wider, it would have been perfect. Mike
on 18 November 2013
This product is great for keeping things dry, keeping things dry and it being able to be submerged are two different things. It is still waterproof, but for it to be watertight, you need to roll the top 4 times, which makes it at least half the capacity. so you could fit your phone, wallet, maybe a small travel towel in there, but not much more. I would buy the bigger one if you are wanting to store more into it than that. Still a great product mind.
on 13 November 2013
This is most commonly strapped to the back of my endure bike and thrashed through the African bush. It's very robust and remains waterproof even after being submerged in several 'that's deeper than I thought' rivers. It's also cheaper than the Overboard website! A good bit of kit.
on 26 January 2016
This is more of a roll bag than a duffel but is perfect for strapping to the front forks of a bike, either over or under the front light (if you have a naked bike). I bought a pair of the ROK adjustable straps which were and absolute godsend as well. Even after a drive from York to Norwich in the slashing rain everything inside was bone dry. If you are a biker this stuff is the dog's testicles.
on 22 February 2013
This bag is awesome! Everyone I went when traveling a few years back everyone wanted to know where to get one. Now they are all over Thailand. Good quality product. And great for when you are alone at the beach and are nervous leaving valuables on the beach when you go swimming.
on 29 March 2010
Great product ... I bought two of these for a couple of male ~ boat loving ~ friends who both had BIG birthdays looming ... made a good practical present for those difficult to buy for people ... well received
on 19 April 2013
My job involved working over water and I found this product great for protecting my equipment when transferring from boat to barge. I holds a considerable amount and provides 100% protection against water penetration.

Great product and would highly recommend Marine Chandlery Centre as they provide and excellent service.
on 3 August 2013
I ordered this using the 3-5 day delivery and it arrived the next day! It was fantastic! When I tested it out I pushed it under water, threw it around and used it as a buoyancy aid. After all this it was still dry as a bone inside. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
on 28 September 2013
Exactly does what is expected, not much to say except great product. I use this on my motorcycle sports rack.
I wanted black but this one is a great colour for visibility on the bike! Thank you

See one answered question