5.0 out of 5 stars Car accessory, mains adaptor
A sticker on the box warns that this device is suitable for mobile phone and sat nav charging only. However, I bought it to recharge small flashers for roadside emergencies; the adaptor worked fine without overheating. I'd suggest (with caution) that it is probable suitable for all charging functions, but not operating devices with higher levels of power consumption...
Published on 18 Jun 2012 by HK

3.0 out of 5 stars Very low power capability
Please note that a car 12Vs socket is able to supply many more amps than the 0.45A this unit can supply.

Unfortunately being the impatient Amazon buyer I am, I bought it as soon as I saw it, not considering anything to do with power limits. Plugging into my xenon car lamp saw it break in under 5 seconds, and that was that.

Please also note that the...
Published 18 months ago by WOOTB

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Idea, please don't buy, 18 Jan 2013
B. F. Vickars "BFV123" (Oxford,United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tanco Impex Car Charger to Main Charger Converter Adapter AC DC UK (Electronics)
The product was a bit bad in my opinion. It worked for the first use of my Parkzone charger, but then died.

I bought the product as I needed it for my parkzone balance charger, and it worked for the entire charge time. It then failed next time I used it.

I contacted the customer service and they haven't apologised yet, but pointed out the fuse had gone.

I tested the fuse and it is fine.

Very dissatisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars car charger purchase, 6 Oct 2012
does what it says on the box sat nave or phone charging only
excellent service would this item to a friend