4.0 out of 5 stars Pharaoh costume
Published on 17 Mar. 2012 by Liz Cox

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit short.
Very good value for money but was very short on my son who is a tall 10. We had a last minute panic as it was more like a top on him. Thankfully we had some baggy trousers from the school India day otherwise it was his sisters white leggings!. One of his friends from school also had it and had the same problem though he brazened it out as a mini skirt .
Published on 15 Dec. 2012 by Lorraine Bird

4.0 out of 5 stars Pharaoh costume, 17 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Pams Boys Costume: Egyptian Pharaoh (Toy)
Nice costume for the obligatory Year 4 Egyptian Day at school. Don't expect great quality - the tunic isn't hemmed anywhere and some of the decorative bits are slightly iffy, but you get what you pay for. The snake on the headress looks very good. If anyone knows where to get the staff I'd love to know as my son wants one to go with the costume (although I suspect he'd have it confiscated within minutes of arriving in the classroom!). I've no idea how accurate the costume is as I haven't a clue about ancient Egyptians but he will look a lot better than if I'd sent him in wearing the home-made alternative - a nightie and t-towel combo with a chunky necklace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 May 2013
light (brighton) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Pams Boys Costume: Egyptian Pharaoh (Toy)
My son needed an outfit for Egypt day at school with short notice and this totally fitted the bill. My son particularly liked the snake headdress. You get everything pictured [ except the cane IT IS NOT INCLUDED. My son is a tall but very skinny 10 year old and the large (up to age 11 ) size fitted him well. The material is very stretchy ( ithe white top sheds a little as it a white almost crushed and sparkly velour). It was a very cold day so he did wear some plain leggings underneath but it would have been an ok length to go without.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems Pretty Well Made, 8 Jun. 2014
Coincidence Vs Fate - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
OK, when paying less than a tenner you don't expect a kids' costume to be of amazing quality, but I was pleasantly surprised by how well this costume was and it looked good when my son used it for the obligatory Egyptian dressing up day all schools seem to have nowadays.

One thing to remember, you don't get the staff or the footwear but a pair of sandles did the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Pams Boys Costume: Egyptian Pharaoh (Toy)
Good for Egyptian day at school. I bought this for my 7 yr old and am glad I hadn't gone smaller, he'd have looked like a comedy character from Carry on Cleo. Not fab material but the accessories bling it up nicely. We added some jewellery - job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Pams Boys Costume: Egyptian Pharaoh (Toy)
prompt delivery. Really good quality. looks great and good price. We were really suprised of how good it was and would definitely recommend it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the money, 17 April 2015
This review is from: Pams Boys Costume: Egyptian Pharaoh (Toy)
Needed this last minute for an Egyptian play for my son, he is 7yrs, but quite big for his age, ordered the large to be safe, the tunic & belt fitted great but the head dress was very big, kept falling over his eyes, not sure if this is because of the size i ordered or if they are all like that. Tunic was good quality for the price. However comes with an awful packaged smell.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit short., 15 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Pams Boys Costume: Egyptian Pharaoh (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money and a really authentic looking outfit ..., 27 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Pams Boys Costume: Egyptian Pharaoh (Toy)
Excellent value for money and a really authentic looking outfit for a 8-10 year old boy. My son loved the head gear and collar and belt as well - a bit of 'boy' glamour! Only complaint is that the white tunic shed a kind of fluff all over everything it touched so would recommend you give it a quick rinse before wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Pams Boys Costume: Egyptian Pharaoh (Toy)
Very good fancy dress for that price. Good sekar and quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant costume, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Pams Boys Costume: Egyptian Pharaoh (Toy)
This costume is excellent, really well made and my son really looked the part for his Egyptian day at school. Also I would just like to thank Amazon for their amazing customer care, I got the day wrong that my son needed it when ordering and was worried it wouldn't get here on time, so I emailed Amazon and they upgraded my order to a next day free of charge. Would definitely recommend.