on 21 January 2013
Second time I have bought this particular phone cover.Nice feel if you like flip-top type cover.last one lasted a couple of years before breaking up.
on 17 January 2013
This case offers good protection to the phone and the clip in design restricts the phone from accidently falling out.
on 19 March 2013
Ordered yesterday and arrived this morning. Perfect fit and quality, yes, once you've fitted the phone in the case it is a little difficult to remove, but why take it out anyway. If it were easier to take out it would be easier for the phone to fall out. Unfortunately my wife also has a C3 and has laid claim to the case so I have had to order another one, Oh well, cheap at half the price. Good service, rate the seller highly.
on 16 March 2013
I am generally pleased with my purchase of this item and have ordered another for my father however I do find the phone difficult to take out of the case and the corner of the inside plastic has broke due to this problem but collectively I am very happy
on 14 March 2013
Great product, fits my phone nicely. Does what it says on the tin so to speak,
Only trouble being the stitching comes in different colours and i failed to notice this when i bought it. I thought it would be standard black like in the picture.
on 31 January 2014
Bought this case but it is far too big for my Nokia c3. Only gave two stars sa it is well made and arrived very prompt. Not worth the bother to return so will keep it as it may be handy in future
on 9 April 2013
Bought this to protect my phone from getting damaged in my bag or if dropped. It has so far survived very well. Not sure it would have if I didn't have to case.
on 7 June 2013
Thanks - my friend has been complaining about her phone getting scratched, now this little number is helping to keep in clean and without any more scratches.
on 22 April 2013
My sister asked me to order her a phone cover, on checkig through Amazon i seen thisnand thought too good to be true! Brilliant value and excellt quality!
on 7 February 2014
Fits the C3-00 like a glove, excellent protection and very good quality for the price, So pleased will be buying another one today for my hubby!