on 2 February 2013
Extremely pleased with these cartridges. Had a problem initially with product but sent an email to company and they gave me a very good check list. After following this checklist it seemed I had been sent the incorrect ink cartridges for my printer. I was given a "free" return address to send my original cartridges back and received the correct replacements within two days of emailing. Replacement cartridges were accepted immediately and have given good print quality for both photographs and my card making. Would thoroughly recommend good value product and excellent company customer care service. Will continue to use this product as very satisfied with results.
on 20 September 2012
This is not one of your 'could do better' or 'room for improvement' companies
This is one of the BEST. Fast efficient service with nothing too much trouble .
I would most certainly Epson Stylus Sx535wd Printer with Individual Ink Technologywill be using again
on 18 October 2012
Product arrived quickly. having used it, have found no problems. am very satisfied. will use again. will recommend to friends.
on 3 January 2014
Colour cartridges work perfectly for SX535WD printer. I've not had any errors or 'not genuine Epson product' messages. Colour print looks good to me. Would recommend and will buy again when these ones have nearly run out!
on 11 January 2014
It fitted into my printer and was recognised, The colours were good the ink lasted quite a time before it needed replacing!It did good quality prints!
on 9 June 2014
I have replaced all cartridges but one (magenta) was not accepted by the printer. As I was in need of a document in a hurry I couldn't afford to wait for a replacement so I had to go and buy an Epson one locally, which cost 3 times as much as the pack of 5! Despite this I still saved a wad of cash compared to buying 5 Epson cartridges. All in all it's definitely worth a gamble and the colour quality is probably better than the originals in my opinion. If all cartridges had worked then 5 stars would be a certainty
on 11 January 2014
Products always come very fast and have been getting my ink from this same retailer for years now. They work in the specified printer and this is a good deal for the money you pay.
on 14 January 2014
This is the second order I have made for these ink cartridges, I find them excellent quality, very fast delivery great value for money.
Highly recommended.
on 18 May 2013
i have had problems with epson ink replacement-this product seems to work ok-can change single cartridges,dont have to change all four at same time-also previously had a black that did not work,sent another one out.
on 19 February 2013
Just tried black ink and it worked perfectly. It is good value of money. I would be pleased to recommend it to everyone.