on 16 October 2014
Excellent iron, and does an excellent job. With 3 different steam applications, probably a bit too many for us, but a great iron. This rates with the best compared with the other irons we have had, and good value too.
on 3 July 2014
Love it! Use to have Bosh steam generator, this one is better!
on 1 September 2014
I usually love Philips irons, as I think the Steamglide soleplate is superb. Unfortunately, this iron didn't even get going - probably a manufacturing fault, but the steam was attempting to pump through and the "empty tank" light was permanently lit. No steam from iron whatsoever. Perhaps I was just unlucky... However, I returned for a full refund without any problems.
on 4 April 2015
Bought this iron for my mother having decided it was getting too much to be transporting my own Philips Steam Generator backwards and forwards between our separate houses! ?Feels a little heavier than the earlier version I own? But so far, very happy with its general functioning. Reason for 4 as opposed to 5 stars, is because, as others have mentioned, the dark blue colour (which I do like), does not allow one to easily see water level. A small inconvenience. The price, (£79.99), was within the budget range set. Speedy delivery. All in all, at point of writing, very pleased with purchase which has been in regular use now for some weeks.
on 13 March 2015
Very good iron, powerful and irons very well. Only negative point is that is a bit noisy and you cant see how much water is inside.
on 31 December 2014
Loving my new iron..if only a little bit more noisier than my last, more powerful
on 28 July 2014
Excellent Product
on 24 September 2014
Its not as good working which I want and expect.i did not like it
on 13 February 2015
Excellent, works really well.