on 7 September 2012
This lovely little charm is so much nicer than its picture. I was very pleasantly surprised by its quality. I buy a charm for my goddaughter's charm bracelet every year on the anniversary of her christening. Some of the charms I have bought have been rather expensive so I was expecting this budget priced one to be rather naff, but as I said it is not. I'm well pleased with my purchase.
on 13 June 2013
I just wanted it as decoration for an ornament I'd made and it is perfect, full with little details on both sides despite being so small! It was perfect for what I needed. Delivery was very fast and it came in a nice box.
on 22 February 2014
I purchase this item was excited when it arrive when I open it was bit small to what I expected but nice I would say in a boat shape would recommend to other customers for buying.
on 30 December 2012
i like this charm and i have had it attached to my charm bracalet i would buy this charm again
on 11 July 2013
Amazed and pleased with the quality and detail of this charm - the price made me doubtful but the previous good reviews persuaded me and I was not disappointed. A real bargain
on 27 May 2016
Bought Carissima bracelet to add charms to that I wanted. Lovely little charms and very detailed. Photo doesn't do it justice..
on 7 March 2014
This is a beautiful small charm that is surdy in its makeup. For the price I think it is excellent quality and value!
on 10 October 2013
Looked all over for a boat charm was pleased when this arrived, came next day, looks good really pleased with it.
on 19 May 2015
Great product; especially for the price; nice box too. Makes a good gift
on 9 July 2016