5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Mouth Guard
Published on 13 Feb. 2012 by Mani

2.0 out of 5 stars I got this for my 9 year old daughter, ...
Published 1 month ago by C. Nash

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Mouth Guard, 13 Feb. 2012
I bought these for my Gym our all buyers are satasfied They moulded perfectly to teeth after 3 - 4 seconds in boiling/hot water. Just put them in your mouth (careful not to scold your mouth) and then "suck in" and press them round your teeth with your fingers at the same time. Just be careful to not leave them in the hot water for too long as they will be too soft and shrink, Highly Reccomeded aasta Gum sheild.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic but works!, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Gum Shield Pro Mould- Moulds to exact shape- Junior (Misc.)
This was bought for my son as he needed one for school rugby. Moulded easily and fits his mouth well - much better than a far more expensive 'junior' one I previously bought!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value fit well, 10 Mar. 2013
I bought these to give to my lacrosse team at school. They are very good value and mould well to many different sizes of children's teeth. I will be buying these again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for son's hockey lessons, 5 Oct. 2013
Johanna "Johanna" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
My son is 9 and this is comfortable once it has been heated and fitted. He chews it a lot during the hockey club but then you just heat it again and remould it. We are buying a few spares to have in stock at home as he is prone to losing stuff! they are not allowed to play unless they have a gum shield in place so this fits the bill and he likes the bright colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, good value, 19 Oct. 2012
I bought this Gum Shield for my 9 year old daughter to use for karate. She had previously tried more expensive ones, however, they wouldn't fit correctly as they fell out of her mouth. This one was very simple to fit and stayed in her mouth which was the main problem. Not sure how much protection it offers, however, at least it will be still in her mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 6 Jan. 2014
The gum shield looked small to start with but fitted by 9 year old's mouth well. It was straight forward to mould into shape.

2.0 out of 5 stars I got this for my 9 year old daughter, ..., 23 Feb. 2015
C. Nash - See all my reviews
I got this for my 9 year old daughter, we followed the instructions to mould it and it did not work. It did not mould to her teeth at all. We have had several other gum shields which did mould so I knew what to expect. After it did not mould the first time we did it again per the instructions and again it did not work, no moulding at all. She tried wearing it but it hurt her and she couldn't wear it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 13 Mar. 2013
I bought this junior gum shield for my 8 year old son but it was too big for his mouth. I then gave it to my 14 year old son but it was too big for him too. It certainly is not "junior" by any means!

1.0 out of 5 stars to big, 13 Mar. 2013
wouldnt fit grandson much to big dont think it was ajunior size wouldnt mould to his mouth he was very dissapointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 8 Mar. 2013
Took a few goes at fitting.It needed a little longer than 10 seconds to soften up,but 11 year old son happy with it.Fits well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›