5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Mouth Guard

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions could be clearer
Published 3 months ago by J. M. Moiser

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Mouth Guard, 13 Feb 2012
I bought these for my Gym our all buyers are satasfied They moulded perfectly to teeth after 3 - 4 seconds in boiling/hot water. Just put them in your mouth (careful not to scold your mouth) and then "suck in" and press them round your teeth with your fingers at the same time. Just be careful to not leave them in the hot water for too long as they will be too soft and shrink, Highly Reccomeded aasta Gum sheild.

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic but works!, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Gum Shield Pro Mould- Moulds to exact shape- Junior (Misc.)
This was bought for my son as he needed one for school rugby. Moulded easily and fits his mouth well - much better than a far more expensive 'junior' one I previously bought!

5.0 out of 5 stars Son is happy with it!!, 2 Nov 2012
Delivered really quickly, followed the instructions for fitting and is now in use. Brilliant buy for my son who has just started playing rugby.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value fit well, 10 Mar 2013
I bought these to give to my lacrosse team at school. They are very good value and mould well to many different sizes of children's teeth. I will be buying these again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for son's hockey lessons, 5 Oct 2013
Johanna "Johanna" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
My son is 9 and this is comfortable once it has been heated and fitted. He chews it a lot during the hockey club but then you just heat it again and remould it. We are buying a few spares to have in stock at home as he is prone to losing stuff! they are not allowed to play unless they have a gum shield in place so this fits the bill and he likes the bright colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, good value, 19 Oct 2012
I bought this Gum Shield for my 9 year old daughter to use for karate. She had previously tried more expensive ones, however, they wouldn't fit correctly as they fell out of her mouth. This one was very simple to fit and stayed in her mouth which was the main problem. Not sure how much protection it offers, however, at least it will be still in her mouth.

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions could be clearer, 18 Mar 2014
I found the instructions hard to follow. Its also not easy getting a 7 yo to understand what he has to do to mould the shield to shape. Our first attempt was rubbish and we had to start from scratch. Second attempt was much better, but by then the shield had been mauled about a bit so its not what it should be - probably no fault of its own. Now feel better informed to try again, but I think I'll go for a different shield. Some of the boys at rugby are wearing ones that look a lot better quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars The different colours are not all the same product..., 15 Mar 2014
A. Thompson - See all my reviews
I ordered 3 different gum shields in different colours - blue, red & transparent and each one was a different type of mouthguard. Blue was small and moulded best for my son and fitted well but red one was pretty bad - too big and didn't mould properly. Transparent one was okay from moulding point of view but a bit big for a junior mouthguard (my son is 9 and my daughter 7).

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Son, 6 Feb 2014
K. Woolf (England) - See all my reviews
Was a big bit for son (aged 10) but snipped the ends off and remoulded it and it fits fine

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing spectacular, 21 Jan 2014
This is made of too hard a plastic to absorb any shocks or impacts. I ended up buying another better quality one from sports direct.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›