Colour: Transparant|Change
Price:£2.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 13 February 2012
I bought these for my Gym our all buyers are satasfied They moulded perfectly to teeth after 3 - 4 seconds in boiling/hot water. Just put them in your mouth (careful not to scold your mouth) and then "suck in" and press them round your teeth with your fingers at the same time. Just be careful to not leave them in the hot water for too long as they will be too soft and shrink, Highly Reccomeded aasta Gum sheild.
on 29 December 2012
This was bought for my son as he needed one for school rugby. Moulded easily and fits his mouth well - much better than a far more expensive 'junior' one I previously bought!
on 28 June 2013
My 8 yr old son didn't like this mouth guard at all wouldn't mould to his gums at all tried countless times . Think should of known with the price what to expect have since bought one which was more money but definately wort it as at least it stays in place.
on 10 March 2013
I bought these to give to my lacrosse team at school. They are very good value and mould well to many different sizes of children's teeth. I will be buying these again.
on 5 October 2013
My son is 9 and this is comfortable once it has been heated and fitted. He chews it a lot during the hockey club but then you just heat it again and remould it. We are buying a few spares to have in stock at home as he is prone to losing stuff! they are not allowed to play unless they have a gum shield in place so this fits the bill and he likes the bright colours.
on 19 October 2012
I bought this Gum Shield for my 9 year old daughter to use for karate. She had previously tried more expensive ones, however, they wouldn't fit correctly as they fell out of her mouth. This one was very simple to fit and stayed in her mouth which was the main problem. Not sure how much protection it offers, however, at least it will be still in her mouth.
on 6 January 2014
The gum shield looked small to start with but fitted by 9 year old's mouth well. It was straight forward to mould into shape.
on 23 February 2015
I got this for my 9 year old daughter, we followed the instructions to mould it and it did not work. It did not mould to her teeth at all. We have had several other gum shields which did mould so I knew what to expect. After it did not mould the first time we did it again per the instructions and again it did not work, no moulding at all. She tried wearing it but it hurt her and she couldn't wear it.
on 4 February 2013
I bought three of these, as they were cheap and I thought we might have trouble fitting them. Indeed, we could not get a good fit on our 9-yr old, the guard just kept falling out. That might have been his fitting technique (we didn't manage to fit Shock Doctor, either) or perhaps the product is just no good.
on 13 March 2013
I bought this junior gum shield for my 8 year old son but it was too big for his mouth. I then gave it to my 14 year old son but it was too big for him too. It certainly is not "junior" by any means!