Price:£6.20+ Free shipping

on 22 August 2012
I actually received the blue version as the seller had run out of red ones. He quickly emailed me and I said that any colour was fine. Even with this delay, the cup was with me very quickly. As for the cup it's self: it's a tin cup, what can you say? I'm looking forward to being in a 1940's jail and running it back and forth over the bars to my cell.
on 22 August 2015
I don't think these are made by Falcon. The lip is different. There is no Falcon stamp on the bottom, the colour differs and the lip is different. see photo of yours left and real Falcon on the right. Please contact me to discuss.
on 18 July 2015
Very poor, rough around the rim, could not drink from this cup! Also, burnt on bottom. This must have escaped quality control as the milk pan I purchased was perfect! I will use this cup to hold utensils as it matches my kitchen and may order another one to drink from as I really like it and feel sure I was just unlucky!
on 23 January 2014
Great size cup ideal for use when camping or for everyday use. Easy to clean in a dishwasher or sink
on 28 June 2014
Great item at a great price,just what I needed to go camping.Arrived on time and well wrapped to avoid damage.Also a great selection of colours.
on 15 May 2016
Very good product!
review image
on 1 September 2015
does the job, no complaints
on 26 January 2015