5.0 out of 5 stars neck pain
I bought the McKenzie book to try and help myself with constant nagging neck pan. The exercises help so much i thought i'd try this. It's simply brilliant. Instant pain relief, just the right shape and firmness. People told me to use a rolled towel for years and this is the equivalent, it's excellent
Published on 2 May 2012 by S. Driscoll

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too firm
I've used a neck roll for a number of years and needed a new one. I've used this for a few nights now but am finding it a bit too firm......I'm hoping it will loosen off a bit as time goes on. It isn't as comfortable as my previous one but it may just take a bit if getting used to. Jury's still out on thus one.
Published 4 months ago by S. J. Sharkey

5.0 out of 5 stars neck pain, 2 May 2012
S. Driscoll - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars This works wonders, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion (Misc.)
My husband has suffered for years with a bad neck and shoulder, probably aggravated by his driving job, and also some arthritis/fusing of neck vertebrae. This is a marvellous product. It was lovely to see him getting a restful night's sleep !! This can't come more highly recommended. A very happy hubby. He commented immediately the first morning after using it. I also purchased a duck down pillow to use with it as recommended, and NOT the foam one that he struggled with every night. Combined, these products have done the trick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost works for me, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion (Misc.)
I've had a dicky neck most of my life and people are always amazed when I say that I sleep with no pillows. Sometimes I try one and find, in the morning, that I've thrown it across the room during the night.

I'm not sure which starts first but I clench my teeth at night and suffer regular migraines and getting my neck angle right (or should that be wrong) seems to contribute to this.

I've used rolled up towels for years, but they tend to unravel during the night and so I was hopeful for this cushion. I think it's a smidge too thick for my neck on SOME nights...so I would suggest that it seems to depend on how tense your neck muscles are.

Unlike other reviewers I think the fact that it is slightly squishy means that, despite it feeling slightly too thick, I can at least keep it on standby for those nights when I feel the need to stretch my neck out.

So it's been kind of 50% successful for me. The search goes on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped alleviate my neck pain, 11 Sep 2013
M. Cooper "mikecooperuk" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion (Misc.)
I've been suffering with intermittent neck and head pain for some time now. Trips to the osteo (and painkillers) alleviate the symptoms temporarily - most of the time - but when I picked up Robin McKenzie's "Treat Your Own Neck" I saw this.

I thought 20 was a lot of money for a roll of foam, so decided to try a rolled up towel for a few nights and see the effect. The very next morning I awoke completely free of my neck pain for the first time in ages. The last few weeks I've been using either the rolled towel or the cushion, and it seems to be working.

Contrary to what one of the other reviewers said, the cushion feels a little soft to me, and there are times I prefer the firmness of the towel, but I can see myself using this on a regular basis and taking it with me when I travel.

Of course, my condition may not be the same as yours, but I really wish I'd known about keeping the curve in the cervical spine earlier. I could have saved a lot of time, pain, and money!

5.0 out of 5 stars cervical roll cushion, 5 Jun 2013
This review is from: McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion (Misc.)
I received my roll cushion today and thought lets give it a try and this is the best thing ever.I had spent hrs searching for good neck roll cushion and decided to go for this one and I surely mad the good purchase all I can say now is gonna have a good night sleeps from now on.One last thing if someone can tell me where to buy the cover for this roll cushion that would be brrrrrriiiiilllliiiiiaaaaannnnnttttt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion (Misc.)
This neck pillow is the perfect size for any user. It is firm but soft. Fits snug behind the neck which helps to relax the neck back into its original curve for de-stressing. I use this pillow every morning and every evening in bed.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too firm, 15 Mar 2014
S. J. Sharkey - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for flying, 25 Jan 2014
Clarke (Linlithgow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion (Misc.)
These things are brilliant. I sleep with one every night. And they squish down quite well into a carry-on bag, and make a huge difference to my poor neck and shoulders on a long haul flight.

5.0 out of 5 stars C cushion, 1 Jun 2013
This review is from: McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion (Misc.)
Have had one for years and bought this for friend with an ongoing sore neck. Helps so much and would recommend them to anyone with neck problems. Some people find it more useful under the pillow, others on top.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion (Misc.)
I bought this to try and relieve my long suffering neck pain. Unfortunately it protrudes into my neck too much and is uncomfortable within the first minute. I'm sure it works well for others but it doesn't work for me.

McKenzie Cervical Roll Cushion