5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Paddle
The only fault i could find with this when it arrived was it didnt have the white/red logo on it but the its a paddle! Its great it detaches into 3 so easy to take down the beach and so easy to put together!
Published 22 months ago by Sam Herbert

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!
Published 18 months ago by JF1000

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy!, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: SUP Paddle , Stand up paddle board paddle (Misc.)
I bought this product a couple of weeks ago and used it once - all ok. The second time I used it the plastic fin piece snapped off! I was quite far from the shoreline and had to use my hands to paddle all the way back. It could have been a dangerous situation. I contacted the seller about it several days ago and have no response to do. I have filed a claim with them and requested Amazon to investigate. Cheap rubbish!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Paddle, 24 April 2013
This review is from: SUP Paddle , Stand up paddle board paddle (Misc.)