on 19 November 2012
I am pleased to have found a versatile corner unit, and consider it good value for money. It fits perfectly in the alcove I had earmarked for it. The delivery was excellent so I was pleased on that score as well. It is a bit higher than I expected, but I find it very comfortable - both sitting with my legs up or laying down across the sofa.

My only concern is that i am a bit overweight, so am a bit worried that i will wear the foam down a bit quickly - I will be making enquiries locally regarding replacement foam just in case!
on 15 April 2012
This sofa is great for the price but is much smaller than I expected, perfect for our little sitting room but make sure you check out the dimensions before buying. The cushions aren't secured to the sofa so slide around for the first few days, something we corrected with sticky backed velcro.

All in all, a great buy, looks beautiful, few things wrong but great for the price.
on 9 May 2013
WE ought this for our sons flat excellent quality and looks and the reverse chaise is brilliant makes fitting in any where easy
on 25 July 2015
spring came out, broken leg, worst possible wood used for the frame ! I would recommend folks buying branded stuff from dfs or furniture village on sale for almost the same or little more price. I had to discard it within a year !
on 27 May 2015
Sadly not what was expecting very small and not much padding reminds me of office furniture. Good note made well made
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 September 2015
It wasn't that good because two of the legs broke and we don't use it anymore
on 15 May 2015
Armrest is uncomfortable, and it's weak.
on 25 September 2013
the chaise cushion cannot be turned 90 degrees as advertised it was too long a replacement was sent and that was the same i had to return the item i am afraid, The fact that the chaise cushion could be turned to make a three seat sofa was the reason i chose it
on 13 November 2014
Bit disappointed with the size
on 4 July 2014
Terrible quality !!!! Sofa came with a Tare in the material, chrome feet where all rusted and had scratches all over them!! When you sit on it you sink right in and when u get up it leaves an obvious mark bare in mind I only weigh just under 8 stone!!! This sofa is not made to last very cheap quality!!!