5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Treadmill & Above and Beyond Level of Service!, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Branx Fitness Semi-Commercial 'Gym Run Pro' Treadmill - 22km/h - 3hp AC Motor - Pause Feature - HRC - 'Patented Suspension Shock Absorption System' (Misc.)
Originally recieved my Branx Treadmill in January 2011, and was very happy with it until it refused to power on after almost three & a half years. It came with a 5 year warranty so I emailed Branx (if I have one criticism of them, it's that they never seem to answer the phone), Peter Jones phoned assuring me that they would repair or replace the treadmill. Got to admit that I was pleasantly surprised (& little bit sceptical) when he later emailed to inform me that Branx would be sending me a brand new treadmill!! Happily, my scepticism was misplaced as it was delivered shortly after. It's the updated version of my original treadmill so it's actually slightly better (and much quieter) than the old one!
I can happily recommend this treadmill (it's robust, powerful & has an excellent running track), and the service from Branx (particularly Peter Jones) was, refreshingly, beyond all expectation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, 10 Jun 2014
After purchasing a Branx treadmill I have to highly recommend the after sales support. They are very responsive to any issue, and extremely helpful. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Star Service and Support with Branx, 6 Jun 2014
I received my new Branx treadmill in January 2011. I had chosen Branx for their ‘special limited’ five year warranty, value for money and robust looking machine. I was not disappointed. When the machine arrived it was easy to assemble. The incline and the variable speed worked smoothly, and although not a heavy user of the treadmill on those occasions I worked out for longer sessions the treadmill operated well. In May 2014 I was on my treadmill and it suddenly stopped. I contacted Branx and explained the problem. They collected some case notes and informed me that they would be able to replace my old treadmill with a new model free of charge. This is exceptional service and I would like to thank the team for their efforts on my behalf. I am looking forward to the arrival of the new machine and will provide a further review once I have used it.

Dr. J Courtney

5.0 out of 5 stars What it say's on the box., 5 Jun 2014
I am writing this approximately 2 years after purchase...I thought i had written a more recent to purchase one, but anyway here is the tried and tested review.
Received promptly, customer service is the very best....very professional and very helpful., even, two years down the line!!
( i have recently asked about lube oil etc)
The treadmill itself is all i wanted...i researched for months for a sturdy home use type., and this treadmill is just that..
I am a long distance runner ,and do a marathon at least 25 times a year...so i knew what i wanted & I wanted something to do speed work on, with some incline , something that i could also do approx 10 or 15 miles on per session ,or more? ,should i need to......this treadmill has stood up to it all ,and is not faultering,...i am more than happy with it..infact ,it is a purchase which i would recommend to anyone should they be looking for a good sturdy home treadmill.....some good features on there , and the speed is *more than ample....the incline is pretty much all that is needed for indoor use....and i cant really think of anything i am unhappy about with this treadmill..not even after 2 years.
The warranty and parts promise i got with mine is unrivaled , that's all i can say about that...although ,i have not used any service from that yet, ...but there is no worry there ,as Branx have been so professional,im sure if i need anything it will be sorted out.
If i ever need another sport end product or piece of equipment, i would go back to this company...pretty impressed with treadmill and the service.
Recommended. *****

5.0 out of 5 stars If in doubt buy Branx you won't be disappointed, 20 Jan 2014
If you're looking for a serious treadmill look no further second treadmill from branx first one 2010 and gets hammered keep it lubed simple adjust belt simple no problems bought this treadmill so both daughters can train at same time . Marked difference between the two mills new deck feels so comfortable an is very quiet even at full pelt 25 kph extra functions on display ie race pace count down in 10 m intervals helps a lot when the girls are pushing hard in my humble opinion you can't buy any better fan is poor but expected we have a vornado floor mounted fan which does the job top marks for service and comms

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 27 Nov 2013
Treadmill was despatched promptly, and the service from Branx is excellent. The machine itself is very well built and sturdy, and the folding mechanism is really easy to use. This model has a proper fan cooled AC motor and a large running deck - it is spectacular value for money and looks like it will last for years. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of equipment, 18 Jun 2014
I have been considering a treadmill for a long time and did a lot of research before buying. I have to say that I have been really pleased with the Branx machine. It is sturdy, feature packed and the running deck handles impact very nicely. The folding mechanism is also very neatly designed and my girlfriend can fold it away comfortably with one hand.
I am about 6ft tall and a bit heavier than I should be and the treadmill does not skip a beat, which is more than can be said for most of the machines available in the same price bracket.
I can honestly say that it feels similar to professional gym quality - and I am lucky enough to have it in my house to use whenever I want :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product would recommend to all, 8 Mar 2014
I really like my treadmill, all it's features are everything that you need, all to a really great standard, couldn't be happier, after sales really good and communication with all of the branx fitness team is seamless, very polite and efficient.
The build and frame of the treadmill quality is fabulous, very sturdy. Would recommend this product and the branx fitness treadmills to friends and family, couldn't ask for more. 5 stars!