5.0 out of 5 stars The book that's well worth getting!
Hello all new Mums thinking about buying this book:)
Published on 31 May 2011 by Claire

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first year book
Published on 31 May 2012 by sjp

5.0 out of 5 stars The book that's well worth getting!, 31 May 2011
Hello all new Mums thinking about buying this book:)
I don't usually write reviews, but ever since I bought the first book by H.Murkoff: "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and then her second book "What to Expect the First Year" and now her "What to Expect the Second Year" I have found her series of "What to Expect..." books invaluable - it's written in an easy and fun way that approaches all Mums to be and then New Mums and at the same time it's packed with many information. So far it's always given me all the answers to my questions I have had during my first ever pregnancy, followed by care for a baby and now for a toddler. The books are easy to follow, full of great info, hints and tips. I would certainly recommend buying this book to any expecting and first time Mum.
GREAT BOOKS!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 5 Feb. 2013
This book is brilliant I had the first year version and wanted to know what my baby should be doing in the second year this is perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first year book, 31 May 2012
I was disappointed on receiving this book that it is not in the same format as 'What to Expect, the First Year' - the way the book is described as being from 12 to 24 months I assumed it would be a month by month guide again, and it isn't (though I appreciate this would be more difficult to do for this age group). I also hadn't considered when ordering this online that it would not have been adapted for England, and so is more American than the first book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tells you the story as you need it, 2 Mar. 2013
Great book factual, to the point and no scare stories. Like having your gran in the room to say what's what

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy book, 5 Mar. 2015
This book is informative and straight forward but also reader friendly and amusing at times. I brought the previous 2 books in this series but this one is in a different format to the others in that rather than giving information per month, it is split into sections i.e. behaviour, playing, sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 15 Mar. 2013
This was just what I was after for the 1st birthday approaching fast :) and also after reading what to expect the first year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 25 July 2014
Really helpful and clear. You could jump straight to bits you want to read and nicely laid out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Sept. 2014
Great book and would definitely recommend to first time parents

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sept. 2014
Good as new, very good info, recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Jun. 2013
Great book! If you enjoyed the other what to expect books this will be right up your street. Easy to read and set out

What to Expect: The Second Year