Top critical review
5 people found this helpful
okay, you might want to compare others before you buy.
on 13 January 2013
I bought this because having previously owned a food processor (a while back) you lose an entire cupboard to one, so this being compact made it more kitchen friendly. Performs as you'd expect, speed 1+2, with the option to pulse, with normal processor parts and drink/blender style attachments.
1. its compact, fits into my cupboard without taking up all the space.
2. Comes with *lots* of accessories, with no where to store them - (annoyance no.1) how difficult would it have been to provide a small box?
3. Has a handy disc drawer (cutter/grater), but this only holds 1 specific plastic disk and 2 metal ones - but the unit comes with 3 metal ones (why not make it a bit bigger?)
1. On the grater blade, there's slight issue, the metal disks are a good (5mm?) narrower than the width of the processor, such that if you grate onion or potato you'll end up with a large chunk which manages to fail to grate and spins around the top, only to slowly move through the gap and into the main section with the grated food.
2. is quite tricky to get it to lock in place and to mount the plates etc - might be the same with all machines though.
So all in all, its fine, nothing impressive, but allow for all the accessories needed if you're short on space.