5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect briefs
Recently ditching my boxer briefs for real briefs, I stumbled across these 3d innovations from jockey and have never looked back.
The 3d name is a bit odd but is explained as being able to move as you move, making them feel like a second skin.
Published on 18 Nov. 2012 by JamesW

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your nads secure, but a little uncomfortable
These are decent pants for doing sport in, but they don't wick very well and so do end up quite wet if you are having a long and active session.

Published 2 months ago by Paulie M

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect briefs, 18 Nov. 2012
JamesW (Nr Stroud, Gloucester) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Jockey- 3D 'Innovations' briefs (Apparel)
And this is absolutely true. These briefs are perhaps the best and most comfortable I have ever worn. The photo doesn't really do them justice as when worn you realise the back part of the legs are slightly longer, this is why they fit so well and don't ride up.
The colours (red, white, blue and black) are bold and masculine.
Yes they are a bit more expensive than regular briefs, but believe me, these aren't regular briefs. My boxers are out and are being replaced slowly but surely by Jockey 3d innovations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy meat & 2 veg Batman!, 11 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Jockey- 3D 'Innovations' briefs (Apparel)
Crikey! The most comfortable conker holders on Earth, so good you want to wear them outside your trousers just like your favourite superhero.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Comfortable Briefs, 8 Jan. 2014
These briefs were bought for my partner, and they are just amazing. Material is great, fit is very comfortable. I bought the black and white, white not my favorite, but I'll be buying the blue and red and another black as requested by my partner. Most definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy !!, 24 Oct. 2013
K. Wood - See all my reviews
Bought these for my husband. Fit well. Bright colour and very sexy. Size is as expected and stretchy so room for growth!!?

5.0 out of 5 stars Jockey 3d innovations.mens-black/red.small., 5 Sept. 2013
Anthony Boreham "Top tosh" (HULL,ENGLAND.) - See all my reviews
Excellent underpants!So comfy! I would recommend these,I bought a pair, on sale at£6.99,and thought at this price I would give them a punt,there was only one pair in black/red, In small,I wish I could find some more at this price but I would still pay £17.99
Because they are so nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Change of wardrobe, 16 July 2013
After buying the sports version of these briefs and liking that product I thought I'd try these from Jockey . I was not dissapointed.
Fantastic fit with a comfort like a second skin and plus a good look and colour range.No problems on the wash front either kept in shape no distortion. Some underwear, similar in price, in the past bearly got pass a fortnight without elastics going and fraying, not with these.. In fact I replaced all boxers with jockey briefs.Personally I thought I'd neverwear briefs again since I was at school Again although pricey worth every penny .

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your nads secure, but a little uncomfortable, 26 Nov. 2014

I use these to play tennis and if I am playing for a long time they don't perform that well. They do stop everything moving about though, so one less thing to worry about when you are concentrating on returning a serve!

They don't need constant rearranging like some do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 25 Jun. 2014
These are top quality. I will be keeping an eye out for sales to properly stock up but they're worth paying top dollar. New favourites. A very happy customer

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and comfy, 8 Jun. 2014
good fit and very comfortable. the elastic waist band does not dig in like some do. would recommend if this is the type of undies you like

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE, 8 May 2014
LOVED EVERY THING ABOUT THESE NAUGHTY RED COMFORTABLE AND YOU CAN GO TO THE GYME IN STYLE NOT HAVE TO DO QUICK DOUBLE SHUFFLE SO NOBODY ELSE SEE THEM WELL DONE JOCKEY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›