on 20 January 2014
Expensive but I find them a good fit, very comfortable, they do not ride up, no annoying seems, Made of a nice material and like all very good underwear, you hardly notice that you are wearing them, So good that I have ordered more,
on 8 June 2014
Looking at the picture, I was expecting a very tight underwear and ordered a size bigger than usual. They sure give some room down there, but they fit nicely and feel very comfortable.
on 15 April 2013
Well made and very comfortable fit, easy to wash. Not too worried about the colour but unlike some other manufacturers the size / fit was as advertised !!
on 20 May 2014
Excellent fit and nice designed. What more can I add, except that they compare very well against most other brands
on 22 February 2016
I only use Jockey trunks, after several experiences on the last years
They fit wonderfully. are very smooth and last for a long time.
The only shortcoming is the high price.
Anyway, I recommend them without any hesitation.
on 5 May 2013
Theses are a well manufactured garment that provides the support and comfort required. Sizing is good and they feel very comfortable on. I would recommend although I have yet to see how they perform after repeated use and washes!
on 27 April 2013
I've been wearing these boxer briefs for a while now. I've no major complaints, other than the large size seems more like XL.

They are a well made product and go through the wash without any probs.
on 30 October 2013
Good fit, comfortable and right size for my medium / large frame - no excessive stomach!
I also bought the same but with green lettering and different material - this was much larger - WHY?
on 9 March 2016
Great pair of underwear - in bright red. Very comfortable and well made. These Jockey trunks are made of strong but stretchy material.
on 23 August 2013
very pleased with the general wearability of these trunks and the support they give. So far seem to wash well