5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy FUN.
A massage in love play can really stimulating and this Durex lubricant only adds to the fun.
No 'stinging' just a smooth massage in all the right areas. We had heard of this and finding it on Amazon was a bonus.
Published on 26 Dec. 2010 by Mr. Roy Fisher

3.0 out of 5 stars average
Product did not have protective lid on to keep sealed which is poor for a product used in intimate areas
Published 10 months ago by Ms. V. B. Kendell

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy FUN., 26 Dec. 2010
Mr. Roy Fisher (France) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars me and my girlfriend like it! :), 18 Mar. 2013
Bigger bottle than I thought and you don't even need to use that much will last a while. Fast delivery and worth every penny. Would recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A real treat, 16 Sept. 2008
This really was a treat, it was sexy and sensual and worth every penny. It isn't perfumed so there were no lingering smells and it wasn't sticky like some massage oils/lubricants can be. I also found that this one didn't leave any stains unlike some oils I have used in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant massage oil, 30 Dec. 2012
Product excellent in a strong well designed bottle delivrry quick and on time. price is high but then you are buying a top of the range product

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best massage gels i have come across (no pune intended), 8 Feb. 2013
Ms. Lisa A. Kirk "Boris" (Somerset) - See all my reviews
The item arrived really quickly and was an extra little gift for my husband. The scent is lovely and is does indeed taste sweet, without being overwhelming or sickly. It also dries to a none sticky, dry to the touch layer that does not impeed dressing. It is easily washed off in water without any soap at all. As a lube it is fantastic, it feels totally natural and doesn't sting or hurt like some massage oils can. All in all i was really impressed and will definately be buying it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!!!!, 20 Dec. 2012
Yes used this and you get three times the simulation....only thing is it is a bit sticky but thumbs up 9/10!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars average, 23 April 2014
Ms. V. B. Kendell "Work is the curse of the d... (Thorne .Sth Yorks .UK.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars durex massage/lubricant, 14 Dec. 2011
Very nice very good massage oil to NON sticky and really relaxes which is something i need before any bedroom buissness is on the cards, buy this for your gilfriend and give her a massage to get her in the mood!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 13 July 2014
Sticky and dries very quick

5.0 out of 5 stars Durex Great buy, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Durex Play Massage 2-in-1 Sensual 200ml (Personal Care)
Literally just come home from a dirty weekend in Paris. We decided not to bring any toys as previously had case opened at Kings cross St Pancras. While in the supermarket picking up condoms, we saw this and bought it.
Firstly, it does as it says this is glorious massage gel. Used at room temp, chilled (in fridge for 30minutes) or warmed (in mug of hot water for 5 minutes) it's great.

There is no taste, a plus for me. I find flavored lubes and items irritate my garden of pleasure.
We found that we needed reapply frequently, but that's fine.
We also discovered an alternative use. As a fan of large dildos and (vaginal) fisting, we decided to use the tube as a dildo. I am pleased to report it was successful - sorry if you were in the room next door!

We used it as lube for fisting, but as I was prepared. we could not confirm if it was me or the gel that aided the smooth entry to heaven.
Needless to say, we won't bother worrying about dildos and toys on holiday again. This will be our first purchase. ;)

Durex Play Massage 2-in-1 Sensual 200ml