5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and inspiring
This was a great book, I felt inspired by the end and would love to know what the author did next as there is nothing about her on the web.
Published 23 months ago by Martinxo

1.0 out of 5 stars whiny and complaining
This was the whiniest book I have read on the Camino. The author seems to attract more unpleasant people to her than I have ever met in a lifetime. I wonder why?
Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and inspiring, 30 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Camino book, 3 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Camino Diaries (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and am sad that I have finished it. Like the previous reviewer I would love to know what Jean is now doing. It is an inspirational I hope to walk some of the Camino next spring. I am not as courageous as Jean and will not be sleeping under canvas. Well done Jean, both with your adventure and your book. You are my inspiration!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Camino Diaries, 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Camino Diaries (Kindle Edition)
A thoughtful and very personal account of one woman's road to self-discovery. The author's warmth and sense of goodness shines out of this epiphany.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: The Camino Diaries (Kindle Edition)
I'm planning to make the Arles route next year and I came across this wonderful diary when browsing for stories and descriptions. I really enjoyed reading it, great sense of humour, amazing stories - after reading it I cannot wait to start my journey!

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you think . . . . ., 15 May 2012
This review is from: The Camino Diaries (Kindle Edition)
I read this book in one sitting, as once started, I couldn't put it down! Fast paced with plenty of witty anecdotes that made me laugh out-loud. Although there was lots of interesting descriptions and details of the history of the places visited which will appeal to those planning on walking the route, for me, the real attraction of this book is in the honesty of the writers emotional journey. She clearly had a life changing experience and although I'm unlikely to pack my bags and walk the Camino myself, there is no doubt that this book has made me re-evaluate my own life principles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting account, 24 Mar 2014
A. Culverwell (Northumberland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Camino Diaries (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It offers a real insight into life on the Camino. Am planning on doing the Camino Frances next year and so was interested to read about the experiences of a woman on her own. It was well written and I loved the day to day anecdotes. Would recommend this book to anyone interested in the Camino

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Camino Diaries (Kindle Edition)
Good read, although I am a sucker for travel books, I like the way she describes the people that she meets along the way, and her fears as I am sure we all would feel the same being on our own, it shows there are some very good people on this planet, but the odd few ??????

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Camino Diaries (Kindle Edition)
Thoroughly enjoyed this account of walking the camino! The author described it perfectly, and allowed the reader to imagine they were experiencing the sometimes excruciating but fulfilling walk with her! Well worth a read. inspirational!

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed that!, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Camino Diaries (Kindle Edition)
This must be he eighth account I have read by people who have walked this testing route across northern Spain from the foothills of the Pyrenees in France. This is perhaps the most personal and subjective. She expresses the joy and the suffering very well indeed.
She is a brave and courageous walker and writer.
Oh by the way she did not walk the 800 Kms as she started in Le Puy in France making her walk more than 1200 Kms!

Well done!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 24 May 2013
This review is from: The Camino Diaries (Kindle Edition)
Very good book well worth a read would love to do the walk maybe one day you never no I may

The Camino Diaries